[EXPIRED] HP 16gb/32gb Touchpad for 99.99/149.99 at Bestbuy/Futureshop in Canada

Discussion in 'Deals & Steals' started by [N], Aug 19, 2011.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol 99 for a media player with that screen and no wifi would be a good price hahaha.

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

its nationwide now..best buy futureshop..everywhere

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

HP just killed off their WebOS, so price cuts will be all around.

Edit-Now their exec is saying that may not have been what was quoted. Either way, price drop is saying something.

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

slickdeals got 20k post in two days lmaoooo...

5. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

wow. i've never ever ever ever seen that before on any forum, let alone slickdeals. is this deal THAT great? i'm sure i've seen much better deals on sd before. 20k in 2 days...ridiculous.

in related news, apple can be blamed for hp's demise on the tablet and smartphone front.
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/In-nod-to-IBM-HP-overhaul-apf-3036187722.html?x=0

6. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

http://www.crn.com/news/client-devi...uchpad-tablet-exploring-options-for-webos.htm

The HP tablet is no longer being manufactured (only six weeks after its launch). So, any deal is with the caveat that you're buying a dead end product that may not have any support. The prices are so great because they're literally just dumping them. I bet any that don't sell will then be donated to charity for tax write offs.

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

People bought it basically because theres no way in hell you getting that tech for 99...the so called beats audio thats like 100+ brand name alone lol. Add the screen/media player/pdf reader/internet browsing capability and also name brand theres no way in hell that will ever be 99...dont matter if the os is out as long as it functions to those specification that is 99 well spent.

8. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

There will always be hackers and android or another OS will be in this bad boy soon hopefully...even as a dead product, you can watch movies, surf internet, listen to music, i would buy this instead of an ipod any day. I think everyone is aware of HP failiing in tablets and regardless there is a demand > supply still

9. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

i completely forgot beats collaborated with hp. now that you put it that way, it does sound enticing.

10. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

Its a fire sale.
    If you are good with an end of life product, then its worth the 99 price tag.

11. there are a lot you can do with this for $100.... its a deal at that price. end of life or not.

12. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

In Australia, Sale starts at 2pm, sold out at 1:50pm :facepalm:

13. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

lol.. HP mistakes?

HP TouchPad was suppose to be on sale at 7am on 8/20.. however.. people was able to order around 7pm (PST) on 8/19.. and it's sold out around 10:30pm (PST), nothing left for 8/20 morning.. :facepalm:

14. reno

reno Well-Known Member

not long till the next batch gets released =)
    maybe consider it then