Exiled Movie Discussion

Discussion in 'Movies Discussion' started by shinobi, Dec 24, 2006.

1. sn00py

sn00py Well-Known Member

There are 2 version out there in this forum. I was downloading from the rapidshare link, waiting patiently for all the 1.5 hours delay between downloads... all but one 2 of 7 part files and poof, the page got yanked from forum. Now I have to download from scratch (again).

2. xljaytlx

xljaytlx New Member

uhh nice movie

3. dragopyre

dragopyre Well-Known Member

bad ending tho

4. kangaroo

kangaroo Active Member

the ending is expected as its similar to "the mission"

5. sn00py

sn00py Well-Known Member

mmm... watched the whole movie and feel it's kind of like the eastern style cowboy movies... nothing really new to show.. all events took place are so predictable... Also, their big boss are weak and so overconfident and certainly a recipe for failure. My conclusion, I feel this movie is whimpy...

6. larlarlar

larlarlar Well-Known Member

Its definitely got Johnny To written all over it. So if you don't like his style your not likely to enjoy this one, but for those who do, they will probably like it. Ellen Chan is still so hot, she's like 40 now.

7. Megazerox

Megazerox Active Member

this is the best movie for this year. I like when they all pick on the fat one.

8. Tiger King

Tiger King Well-Known Member

This movie is stylish... weird at times but its got some coolness... I actually find Simon Yam's boss character awesome... yes he's weak, but he is crazy...

9. Uzuki

Uzuki Member

the movie is really good but the ending really did s***

10. phatster

phatster Active Member

I like this movie.. I thought the gun action is gwood, plus the movie is so funny.. Well you cant expect much of the ending.. Most mafia movies ending are complete cleaned out! died all!!

11. crazyalex4u

crazyalex4u Active Member

this movie was good even there wasn't much conversation... but that make this movie different from the orther movies at moment

12. wysandman

wysandman Well-Known Member

how the hell was Exiled a bad ending? it was a perfect ending.
    They were shooting each other in close range, you expected them to survive?
    I think this movie one of the better movies that came out for 2006,