ever use a Ouija Boards

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by donkeyhit, Feb 24, 2006.

1. MaiYingZhao

MaiYingZhao Member

you can just get a ghetto one, take a piece of looseleaf, write the alphabet and take a piece of cardboard, cut a hole in the middle (somehow) and there you go an Ouija Board!

2. kenshi

kenshi Well-Known Member

I heard if you look in the mirror and say 'fobman' 3 times and then turn off the light,

Fobman will appear and scream out a few lines of bad english at you!

Pretty scary! especially when you can't figure out what he is saying -shock

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

naw....he don do that...instead he just gives u a bowl a rice....

4. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

Personally, I've always thought it was made up. Until I try it, which I never plan to, I believe someone is moving it.

5. It is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY......... VERY REAL. if you use it then you can almost consider your house permanently haunted.

6. Knoctur_nal

guess my house was the lucky one then.

7. aznpsyco152

aznpsyco152 Well-Known Member

lol the ouija board is something that i believe should never be messed with. Even as a little kid i remember being told that once you invite a spirit into your house it is hard to have it leave. Thats why i will never even try it out. NEVER!!!

8. Knoctur_nal

most ppl seem to have a freaky q-board story..

9. Loreen66

Loreen66 Well-Known Member

I heard this way back also and something about you have to buried it after a certain amount of time you used it -unsure (I never read the rules but someone said something like that), but that never stopped me from playing with it. I remember playing it with a few friends, the board wasn't moving, so I decided to have a little fun moving the object around random places XD . Was kinda funny, but I feel kinda bad that they thought it was actually moving. Seem to think of it, was I actually moving it or was it something else -huh

10. yumdedumjenn

yumdedumjenn Well-Known Member

omg this thread actually made me remember the time were i went over to a girlfriend's place and we were playing the Ouija board and like the pointer moved by itself. It scared all of us and we just put the board away. My friend called me the next day to tell me that weird things were happening in her house... i'm not even going to go into details. i don't want to have nightmares tonite >.<

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO ANYTHING STUPID WITH THE OUIJA BOARD!

11. Do u know if any strange things are still happening in her house?, only answer if its day-time were ever ur at. gives u the rest of the day to forget about it :p

12. yumdedumjenn

i'm actually reading this at like 1:40 Am right now, but weird stuff stopped happening once her mom took the buddha to a temple to "open light" (needs to be translated in canto)

13. LuckTiger

LuckTiger Well-Known Member

Ouija Board is really fun. I asked it if i was gonna hook up with a girl when i was 12 and it said yes. guess what it really came true. Thanks to Ouija Board it gave me the confidence to holla.

14. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

i never did, but i want to see some proof xD

15. tomto888

tomto888 Member

just reading this thread makes makes me feel uneasy as if something is in my room...
    i knew i shouldnt of open this thread now

16. ^^ that happens to my friend every time we talk about religious stuff, he gets scared and says it feels like something is in his room watching him and the phone picks up static.

17. AbZoNyX

AbZoNyX Well-Known Member

Lol.. And this is coming from a guy who's asian.. and who happens to be psycho...

18. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i'd like to try it out..i think it would be kinda cool and interesting...i got tarot cards which i use whenever i feel troubled or sumfin..

19. yumdedumjenn

omgg i've always wanted to know how to use tarot cards but never actually took the chance to learn it =/

20. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

Me and my friends didn't play with Ouija Boards, we one up it. When we were younger, one of my friend lived near a cemetery. His grandfather was a map maker so he had some old parchment paper and old broken pointer from one of his mapping drawing instruments. We drew the alphabet and numbers onto the paper and put it in a box along with the pointer. We left the box in one of those crypts and retrieve it in a week to use it.