Ever had crap fall on you?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by hadouken, Nov 6, 2005.

1. rom30vo

rom30vo Well-Known Member

i had it fall on my head when i was 8 and i was freaked out thinking i was going to die from it. then in the same week it happened again...but this time it landed on my shoulder

2. zihe

zihe Well-Known Member

we were playing bball and i was dribbling and bird shit landed right next to me. It scared the f**king crap outta me

3. NIOBE48

NIOBE48 Member

yea..i had a seagull crap on me... sighs. i was like what the! so embarrassing. but then again...good thing that the crap looked like dirt.

4. botan

botan Member

LOL, it happened to me three times already. Luckily, during all three times it just landed on the back of my jacket and not my head or face. Birds scare me now, especially when they swoop down really close to me.

5. ceraso83

ceraso83 Member

3 times?! once when i was a kid it happened to me at busch gardens in tampa.

6. summerzephyr

summerzephyr Member

yep, several times. head, shoulder and bag. it's so disgusting.

7. HellGuard99

HellGuard99 Well-Known Member

never been crapped on
    if the birds were equipped with missiles...it'd be the end of the world

8. ruckusinthahouse

ruckusinthahouse Well-Known Member

No, but (lol) that sounds funny as shit...haha
    Nothing like that has happened to me, but has to a friend of mine. Ya feel dumb when shit like that happens, but he started laughing when he saw me gigglin about it. We just then busted out laughing very loudly like nothing happened.

9. i've never had bird doodie fall on me but i've had several very close calls...i actually get hit more by random objects...our university library had 4 floors and people often throw things from the 4th floor down to the 1st...i've been hit with erasers, paper airplanes and rubber bands.

10. seney

seney Member

Nope, not at all. I heard it's lucky to get crapped on though. Don't know how that works. o__O

11. hello_kitty19_81

hello_kitty19_81 Well-Known Member

Luckily, I have never had crap fall on me (knock on wood); but I got to admit, I hate it when I find crap on my car....I remembered before, my dad had a sky blue car; I gotta tell you, the birds must like blue cars lol....that car was always being crapped on...lmao....-sweat

12. minorgliche

minorgliche Active Member

i had bird crap hit me about twice in my life i think. but a bird flew into my head once. scared the hell out of me.

13. fainaru

fainaru Member

I've got crapped on..the bird seemed to have two targets..it was weird coz my friend got bombed on the head..and a split second after that I felt it go on me as well. What are the odds? The bird gave us a double hit..