Euro 2012 - Spain are Defending European Champions!

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by shinobi, May 22, 2012.

1. i didn't predict just don't want spain or germany winning it... Italy FTW!

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

boo!!

3. subzor

subzor Well-Known Member

blehhhhhh

4. bbes

bbes Incredible

Spain was too strong for Italy. Even if Italy had 11 men till the end they will have still lost but I can't help but feel that part of it was down to Spain playing incredibly well today and Italy not so well. Italy just looked a little fatigued and in theory they did have one day less rest. However, I do believe that even with the same amount of days rest Spain will have still won. At least the good part is that it looks like Italy will be a force to be reckoned with in the coming future competitions.

5. Myer

Myer Well-Known Member

Incredible achievement by the Spaniards. They have the best skills and play a brand of football that is amazingly fluid and cohesive. Congratulations!

6. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It was a shitty finals....

7. 2 euros and 1 worlds you gotta respect the accomplishments they won this euro without their 2 best players shows you the depth of the Spanish team, they willl probably win the next worlds too if the squad is healthy.

Futball Dynasty!

8. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I wonder what will the outcome be if Germany vs Spain instead of Italy. Might be a closer match.

9. wilsonli

wilsonli Well-Known Member

Probably but after seeing how Spain did, the result would've probably been the same...this Spain right now is just in another level.

10. FantasyMania

FantasyMania Active Member

I've always supported spain, they are a excellent team with all the talented players all over the field.