Euro 2008

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by goo wak jai, Jun 4, 2008.

1. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Starting this saturday!

2. goo wak jai

Group C looks fun to watch, Holland, Italy and France all in one group...

3. bbes

bbes Incredible

yep i agree, group c looks very exciting. i think spain have a gd chance of winning this year. they certainly have the players though portugal could also win with their players and considering ronaldo's current form.

4. no england :( thats a shame.

but thread stickied anyways!

5. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

lol no england's a good thing... cuz now they have a manager who knows wtf he's doing haha

6. goo wak jai

I tihnk Spain has a strong chance of winning this year... Torres and Fabregas has both been playing exceptionaly well for their clubs

7. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

spain has a strong chance of winning practically EVERY year lol... just they usually can't deliver... Croatia could pull a Greece in 04... Russia's also very strong this year... but... I wanna see France get one last glory b4 they hand the torch to the next generation... Thuram/Makelele/Viera/Henry are all probably going to retire from internationals after this one...

8. Kalsue

Kalsue Well-Known Member

Go Go Go FRANCE ^^

9. w10_chi24

w10_chi24 Well-Known Member

i wanna see if Holland can thrashes in goals like they did in previous international fixtures

i think the most likely top goal scorer is klose or torres

10. goo wak jai

Starting today! I'll probably watch the Portugal and Turkey match.

11. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

Swiss and Czech game seems more promising... I'd be surprised if Turkey actually put up a fight against such a fast and talented Portugal... omg I swear Portugal and maybe Spain probably have the fastest sides capable of counter attacking even the Italian/French defensive walls...

12. goo wak jai

^ the Swiss and Czech game was really boring, all my friends said it was a waste of time lol
    Anyway 1-0 wins for both Portugal and Czech today.

13. w10_chi24

w10_chi24 Well-Known Member

2-0 to portugal :p

14. goo wak jai

^ oh ye, it was 2-0, my bad lol
    I forgot that late goal..

15. chi_man

chi_man Well-Known Member

netherlands is going to win!!!!!!!! lol, I think either spain or germany shall win this year.... but I hope NL though

16. BagGirl

BagGirl Well-Known Member

Just watched Germany's match against Poland, they were playing well. Don't have a favourite yet, need to see all the teams in action first.

17. shw

shw Well-Known Member

OMG italy got pwned! Gio is the man!

18. azianpride22

azianpride22 Member

netherlands vs italy was a great game (if you were rooting for the netherlands :p )

19. hardo azian

hardo azian Well-Known Member

Holland did kick ass against Italy

20. bbes

bbes Incredible

tbh italy didn't exactly play bad either, they played very well just holland had solid defence and gd counter attacking. it was a great match. prob the most exciting so far i thought. rele needed that considering i was bored to death by france vs romania.