Etude House Collagen Eye Patch Review

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by 1serenity, May 4, 2013.

1. 1serenity

1serenity Well-Known Member

photo.JPG I decided to give this eye patch a try while I was doing some online shopping on E-bay. What really attracted me the most was the price, it was about $8 usd and it included 10 of these in the listing. I also like Etude House as a brand so that encouraged me to go ahead with the purchase. I did not do any research beforehand so when I finally received this and opened it up to try, I was not too impressed. The price really reflected the quality of this mask. There was not much residue to this mask, unlike the other review I did on the nano eye mask. This mask felt like a sheet of essence and it did not last very long! I used it for about 5 minutes and I had to remove it because it was starting to dry up. I was very disappointed because my experience with Etude House products had been very pleasant up until this point. During the application of the mask, I did feel a hint of nourishment, but as I said, it only lasted a very short moment. I would only suggest this mask if you’re doing a quickie and not looking for any deep treatment. I did notice that inside the packaging, other than the mask, there was also a plastic clear film that stuck with it, so after a few tries without it, I decided to keep that on to see what the results were. It actually held in the moisture of the mask a little longer, pushing my 5 minute mask to an 8 minute one. But because of my fear of it drying up, I didn’t want to keep it on to see how much longer I could go.
    The verdict: I do not mind using this as a quickie, but I probably would not buy this again. For such a short mask I would rather use an eye roller from time to time and stick with the Nano Eye Mask for the full treatment!

view original blog here: http://beautycrave.com/?p=44