Ethan Ruan Stays In A Hotel Room With A Girl For 7Hr, Girlfriend Tiffany Hsu Replies: I Believe In H

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by KaY_xD, Mar 3, 2010.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

Source: UDN & China Times
    Translated by: KAY@kays-entertainment.blogspot.com
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    An eyewitness exposed Ethan Ruan went to a hotel with girl at early morning and didn't leave until afternoon of that day. They stayed there for 7 hour in total. Reporters asked Ethan about this and he admitted frankly, but said they stayed in a room that has a living room; the girl slept in the bedroom, and he slept in the living room.

On the 28th of February, Ethan went to party with some friends until 6AM morning. He brought a long hair girl to a hotel and stayed there until about 1PM of that day. Ethan expressed that girl is a friend's girlfriend. They went to party in that friend's lounge until 5AM. Although Ethan didn't get drunk, but because it was too late already that he didn't want to wake up his mother when he go home, plus his friend couldn't bring his girlfriend home, so he decided to stay in a hotel for the night.

Ethan said the room they stayed in has a living room. He slept in the living room the whole time. His friend came soon and stayed with his girlfriend in the bedroom. He stressed that if he really did something, how could he be that stupid to use his own ID and credit card?

Reporters went to interview Ethan's girlfriend Tiffany Hsu, and she replied calmly: "I believe in Ethan forever." She said she always believe in him and explained the incident for Ethan: "That's a friend of his friend, I know her, too. We are all friends, nothing happened."

2. BagGirl

BagGirl Well-Known Member

You can't spend a night in a hotel with a girl and not expect rumours to come up

3. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

yeah riiiight, they obviously had sex. who is this guy trying to kid -_-