Esther retired from the show???

Discussion in 'Best Selling Secrets - 同事三分親' started by cyndy123, Jul 28, 2009.

1. cyndy123

cyndy123 Well-Known Member

It's kinda strange that Ka lam didn't come back even at the end. Because she is the main character (1st) of this series and it seems like she is completely removed and is replaced by Diana. Though they explained that She was pregnant and needs to rest.

2. kitty kay

kitty kay Member

I watched the last one yesterday. It was sad she didn't come back for the last one. It felt as though a big part was missing.

However did you notice Diana mum wasn't at the wedding. You would had thought she would had been there, seing as her daughter is getting married.

It was sad to watch the last epsiode, kind of don't want it to end. It was strange how all the people working at Zing, had moved on, thought they would had stayed after becoming a 4A business.

3. cyndy123

cyndy123 Well-Known Member

well i understand why diana's mum isn't there - though it is wierd that she didn't turn up in her daughter's wedding. Well her mother is always running around and therefore didn't see much her hanging around or talk to diana. The last episode i saw her was she was waving at diana when she was in the car listening news or something but she drove off without her - i thought that was funny.