Essay

Discussion in 'School Work Help' started by 3liminator, Sep 29, 2009.

1. 3liminator

3liminator Well-Known Member

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

are there any specific requirements given? otherwise i think its not bad, u got the ideas flows well, each issues are introduced in a pretty good order. i was thinkin some of the dialogue is lil bit too long, idk thats my opinion.

3. [mJ9]

[mJ9] Well-Known Member

My essays are totally different from yours..

4. matethemouse

matethemouse Well-Known Member

I wouldn't call it a essay, more a short story (just a point).
    The beginning and end work good, but the parts with the conversations "sounds" a bit weird/unnatural, where the co-workers talks more like a "professor" trying to teach you what the consequences of climate/planet-lab are.

5. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

Even though this is 2 weeks ago and you probably handed in -_-
    But you need to be more specific what type of essay it might be...
    Whether it's a research essay or argument essay, etc, each type has their own format

6. John wiliamz

John wiliamz Member

While you could not make good words and your ideas in a essay, you can not leave the task of your essay just like that. This is your final step to becoming a expert and write essay in any topic you want to write. All you need is assistance writing your essay, which can access online.

Custom Essay

7. Faid1992

Faid1992 New Member

This is actually not bad. Like the the best, but not the worst either. I think you could edit it a bit and who knows, maybe you will get high grade. But if you are totally not down to continue you can use help of professional writers. Here is college essay writing help. Have a nice day and good luck with studying!