Eric Tsang's Rape Scene in Movie Going Too Far

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Jan 17, 2018.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

Judy-Sin-Eric-Tsang-2017.jpeg

With recent sexual harassment claims against Eric Tsang (曾志偉) surfacing, the sexual violation of Hong Kong actress Yu Sin Man (余倩雯) on the set of Eric’s film Fatal Vacation <安樂戰場> topped Chinese search engines. As the director for the movie, Eric told Sin Man that he wanted realism– although “the [rape] scene was fake, she had to do it for real”.

Fatal Vacation is a 1990 film about a group of tourists who went to the Philippines and were kidnapped amid the riots. In a controversial scene, Sin Man’s character was raped by a Filipino soldier (portrayed by an actor called in for the role last minute). Although Sin Man screamed during the filming of the scene, Eric thought she was immersed in her acting and did not stop the camera.

Rape Scene Went Too Far

After the incident, Eric spoke to the media about what happened on the set of Fatal Vacation. At first, he planned to film the rape scene in which Sin Man would be dragged out of the room and then returned with her clothes ripped apart. However, Eric claimed Sin Man wanted to make her performance stand out more so he decided to film the scene more explicitly. Eric promised that he would watch the footage with Sin Man afterward and if the scene is too revealing, he would delete the footage. After thinking about it for a few days, Sin Man agreed to film the rape scene.

Eric said, “To give more realism to the scene, we didn’t shred her clothes ahead of time. She was asked to wear pasties so that her nipples wouldn’t be exposed. I told the cinematographer that he can walk with the camera and film from [whatever angle] he wants. Before filming, I asked her to slap the actor’s face and kick him down there so he will be more provoked and immersed in the scene.”

“The limit is that the [penis] would not penetrate,” Eric said. He told Sin Man to “scream if something went wrong”. Eric stepped out of the room and only left the cinematographer with Sin Man and the actors to film the scene.

“Who knew, right after the camera started rolling, she started screaming. I thought that she was too into her role and didn’t respond. It wasn’t until someone started cursing that I knew we went too far. When I rushed in, the female artistic director was hugging [Sin Man] and said I was inhuman.”

Although Sin Man’s rape scene was included in the final cut of Fatal Vacation, the more explicit details were deleted. Sin Man reportedly had nightmares following her sexual violation and ended her short-lived acting career.

Creds: Sina

2. mytlcs

mytlcs Well-Known Member

Do we need to see the dramatic scene of getting raped. As a viewer to some who are sensitive would not want to see this. Help her stand out excuse is BS. Very stupid of her to go through the emotion drama, not worth it unless she is getting paid big bucks to do it.

I guess eric and his pals will have a glass of wine seeing her getting raped so they or eric can relive there egos of raping other woman.

With the accusations about him, do you believe me there is a nude video of eric?

3. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

Never wondered, never want that image in my head.

4. mytlcs

mytlcs Well-Known Member

If you don't see this news, you can see how high up he is in preventing this from the press.
    i don't deny the possibility that he use his power for some pleasure favors from the ladies.

5. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

Oh, I do not doubt he uses his power to get laid. I just have never wondered nor want to see his ding and his dongs. Cause once I have seen it, I cannot un-seen it. :fight6: won't even help!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1