episode 50-55 discussion

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by shinobi, Sep 24, 2007.

1. talk here...last 10 episodes...things should very suspenseful and intensed

2. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

haha. yeahh can't wait to see how everything ends. or, well, more specifically how joe ma ends up rotting in jail. or dies. argh. every time i see his face i just want to slap it around. and tell his wife how wrong she is in trusting a shark like him.

3. Cskills

Cskills Well-Known Member

so i'm assuming that you think Joe Ma is a bad guy? LOLz

I agree, that guy needs to get his a$$ handed to him...What a lowlife!

4. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Just finished 51...I cant believe Joe Ma can be so low in this drama~~!!! He is really a problem causer... His uncle screwed him correctly.......~ Looks like Ron will be a some problem in the car accident~~!!

5. dianewkm

dianewkm Member

ngai weng biu is getting on my nerves...
    really wana punch him everytime i see him....
    argh!!!...
    and his wife...is she dumb or wat??...
    very chi kek!!!

6. Cskills

Cskills Well-Known Member

getting on your nerves?.....that was about 10 episodes ago.......LOLz

7. azntru3lub

azntru3lub Well-Known Member

just finished ep. 54
    very interesting indeed
    make me wanna continue with ep. 55
    i agree with chickenutbeard..i wanna see how joe ma ends up -devil in jail or die :D

8. on ep. 53
    jessica is so stupid arugh..... cant she see joe ma's brainwashiing her with lies!?

9. ray89

ray89 Well-Known Member

i so agree wit u... she is soo stupid... i got tricked when i thought she finaly thought joe is lying but damn joe got her back... omg soooo pissed at that!!!

10. qpower

qpower Well-Known Member

damien was a smart guy , such a dumb move before he died, now he gave joe ma a opportunity....

11. rockman3

Wut do you mean by Damien's a smart guy but he died? Damien never died la... He is just involved in an accident and hurt his leg... Do you mean Ngai Tin Hang?

12. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

WTF you saying?
    WAS a smart guy? So he got stupid now? He did it because Jessica has a kid and he would rather have Mr.Horse Shit Ma stop his antics.

I bet something is gonna happen and it's gonna be great. -chef

13. -ak47-

-ak47- Active Member

I believe he is talking about Ngai Tin Hang....

14. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

From watching episode 50-55, I was wondering to myself "What happened to Raymond and Charmaine?" Because they were sent off on some business trip to avoid Joe so they could calm down and put their differences aside. Then at the preview of episode 55 answers my question :)

If you think about it, if there wasn't Raymond and Charmaine in the end, I don't think there will be that many conflicts left because Joe got what he wanted so he should be satisfied. The Wah brothers are going to start a 4S store to sell Wah Zhe cars which is a great complementing business. We'll have to wait until next week to see how Raymond and Joe butts heads.

15. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

^hehehe. i haven't watched ep 55 yet but can't wait to.

the thing that bothers me the most about him, though, is the fact that his love for Jessica was genuine. until his greed surpassed any shred of morality he could possibly still have. so now he's become the ultimate lowlife who lies/betrays his so-called "loved ones" supposedly for their benefit although everyone knows that's not true.

i feel sorry for Jessica because she was warned but didn't listen and was entirely fooled by his genuineness that later became a facade. she's married to a monster and only realizes that now. how is she to get out of this dilemma? :( i'd probably become crazy and have to go to a mental ward or something knowing how bipolar my husband is.. and finding out in a matter of a few days while i thought i knew him for years? scary.

16. qpower

qpower Well-Known Member

yea, i mean that really rich guy with the brain tumor.. im not so good with english names

and to quote bunny's post,

he is dead now, so its a past tense duh?

17. r4aymond

r4aymond Active Member

im up to chap 55 i just cant wait til joe ma gets everything up his face for all his bs and stuffed thats goin to be the best part of the movie, n myolie and that guy together seems weird but i guess they wanted to pair everbody up so its fine

18. rockman3

Well Joe Ma is really getting on my nerves..... He is such a evil dude....way surpassed Ngai Tin Hang.... He should be put into jail and suffer in there for what he had done to everyone... I think Damien had a plan on how to make sure Joe Ma repent after viewing episode 55.... Looking forward for that scene where Joe Ma will regret on what he had been doing so far....

ANother 5 episodes more and we will be out of this draggy drama~~~!!!

19. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

arrghh!! the last big of the series is getting very very good!! hehehe.
    wooo! tonight episode is going to be class. As Man Hong stands up!! wooo..
    cant wait to see wing biu's reaction. hahahaha.
    and i really hope that gai keung wakes up!