episode 41-45 discussion

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by happii, Sep 10, 2007.

1. tvbfansi

tvbfansi Well-Known Member

AH!!!!!!!!!...cannot control myself but to express this.

The wife of the Mun Sak is getting back to Tin Hang...she is really a bitch...furthermore still got face to talk to the daughter...shame...shame. Though Mun Sak was once a playboy, he has changed...and this act is 10 times worst than Mun Sak. If I am Mun Sak...no way would I forgive her anymore.

Chp.45

2. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

but then I think Raymond made the right choice since all of it is basically just misunderstanding. Myolie also knew that Charmaine mean no harm to the baby as it was due to accident..... Now the climax should be the showdown between Joe Ma and the Wah family... Once Joe Ma inherit his uncle's property, it will be a whole lot of trouble for the Wah family... Wander how will the Wah family deal with him this time...

Keep on going~~~15 more episodes to ending~~!!

3. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Its soo intense..=O.

4. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Well Siu Fun isn't really a bitch, but she is a caring person. Tin Hang was there when she divorced Mun Sak so she feels that she owes him "yung ching" and so she's going to spend time with Tin Hang until he dies (1 month is short in this series, probably 1 episode or 2). The only thing about her action that is reckless is the fact that she doesn't explain it to Mun Sak but keeps on telling him to trust her. I think her reason for not explaining it is because of all the differences between the Wah family and Tin Hang. But this is also a test to show that both Siu Fun and Mun Sak has both matured and now trust each other so they will get back together since their love for each other is still there.

5. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Yeaps probably she thinks that she owes Tin Hang as he had helped her out when she was on divorce with Mun Sek..... Eventually she did one mistake by not explaining to Mun Sek about her thoughts... Since they are all more matured than before... she should have just discussed this issue with Mun Sek and it will be less problem for all parties....

But I think this will create a fighting scenario between Siu Fun and Mun Sek... Of course this will be good for TVB as it will make the drama go longer lol~~~

6. sweetpain

sweetpain Member

cool, is very exciting now.