Episode 31 - 35 The Ultimate Crime Fighter 通天幹探

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Crime Fighter - 通天幹探' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Dogs1985

Dogs1985 New Member

thankforsharing-whistle-innocent2-noclue

2. mechant

mechant New Member

thanks

3. lt388

lt388 New Member

what's happening to the download site. I can't seem to download or acess the site.

4. pkjai

pkjai Member

is it jus me? because i cant access the download section. i dont think i violated any of the rule but for some reason it said the admin revoked my download abilities please PM me

5. elmo88

elmo88 New Member

so when you write "episode 31-35" for your subject and your footer proclaims "If you downloaded any of my uploads please hit the 'Thanks' button below!", I thought it implies that you have uploaded those episodes in the download section. However, it looks lik you actually didn't upload anything and this is more for you to discuss what happens in episodes 31-35. This probably have misled several other people on this forum. Maybe I can't find episode 35, but the latest one at least posted by blee is episode 34. Thanks though.

6. fionguo910

fionguo910 New Member

kelvie acts good looks like a evil

7. honeymcm

honeymcm New Member

where is the link to download the movie ? Cannot download the movie anymore ?? Help ??

8. luvergal

luvergal Member

ya where r all the lonk download section????

9. kenny_lee78

kenny_lee78 New Member

can anyone tell me why cannot go 2 download sections?

10. lt388

lt388 New Member

Help! I am getting this message when i try to download.
    Can someone help me.

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Y is it giving me this message

11. mechant

mechant New Member

thanks

12. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Kevin did act really good playing the villain, Its a shame that he had been killed off. Would have loved to see more of him. I would have thought that he would last right to the very end of the series. All i could say is expect the unexpected with what goes on.

13. agnestee12

agnestee12 Member

yeah same here. I don't know why the page says I don't have permission to access this page. Please can someone help me. Or tell me what went wrong?

14. sweetpain

sweetpain Member

nice drama,, thankssssssssss

15. yellowsubmarine

yellowsubmarine New Member

ya i got the same message too...why cannot d/l? i left last 3 eps....

16. yellowsubmarine

yellowsubmarine New Member

no one help ah?

:(((((

17. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

Gigi..........althought her character = retarded, but she definitely play it well. I cannot get use to her normal voice (at the 40th Anniversary ceremony)..lol miss her innocent voice.

18. Please let me know what else I have to do to get my download section back?