Episode 26 - 30 The Ultimate Crime Fighter 通天幹探

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Crime Fighter - 通天幹探' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Nov 13, 2007.

1. pepsiblue

pepsiblue Well-Known Member

as it is with some ppl, i'm totally in denial about ching ching's death too, it was really well done tho i must say from the actors to the writing, it really had a big impact on me. But does this mean it'll pave the way for moses and yoyo then??

2. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

ching ching died.. i cant' believe.. w/o that laggy scene? a sudden scene cut death? damn damn damn.

3. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

Watched episode 30 last night!! omg! ah lung is gonna get in trouble if anyone finds out that it was him trying to scare man hong. I knew it it would ah lung - aaren wouldn't that anyway. dammn! he has that Hugo as his soolictor though! hmmm.... the ending is going be soo unexpected me thinks.

4. azntru3lub

azntru3lub Well-Known Member

Woa! Can not believe that Kevin's character was evil. Argh...he killed ChingChing....argh

5. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Moses gonna be really pissed off and he will be madly going after Kevin~~~!!!

6. like_fudge

like_fudge Active Member

the series overall was pretty good. It never presented much about Fall sir's six sense, though it was what basically caught my attention. But the ending of the series kinda wasn't as good as i thought it would be.

7. dukke88

dukke88 New Member

anyone know where i can download the episodes?