Episode 26-30 (last part of the drama)

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by tien317, Jul 7, 2007.

1. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Well, OTFB is coming to an end. Quite sad to see the outcome of the story. I'll just write a brief summary. Read it somewhere else.

Episode 26 (not spoiler since its available on TVB official website) :
    Sonija fainted after hearing Sammul's confession.Sammul sent her to the hospital and doctor says she is pregnant. Sonija was even more confused and she broke the vase Michael made for her. Her emotions was unstable that there was nearly an accident while she was on duty. Luckily Michael saved her. Sonija has intention of having an abortion and Sammul finally convinced her not to do so. Michael realised Sonija & Sammul has been going out very often and finally questioned Sammul. Sammul used this chance to scold Michael and this really hit Michael with the truth.
    Tavia realised somthing was not right and suspected a 3rd party.She discussed with KAte and Kate offered to investigate who is the 3rd party. When Kate told joey about the 3rd part, it made Joey so embarassed of herself.Sigh.

Episode 27 :
    Michael knows abour the pregnancy but Sammul told him off saying that he(Sammul) is the dad of the child.(Obviously a lie).It seems that Sammul proposes to Sonija in this episode.Ron finally told Tavia he wants to break up.
    I hate to see this coz Tavia was crying hard in the pictures -nono

Episode 28 : Sammul understood that he still loved Fiona deeply and he and Sonija are just very good friends.He then made Sonija realize that she was still in love with Michael.THey talked things out & broke up peacefully. (my predictions are right).
    Kate found out that the 3rd party was actually her best fren-Joey and she broke friendship with her.The gangster(Tze Keung) starts off his revenger plan....

Episode 29 : An unidentified carton box was found in a telephone booth. The police found Sonija's teeth, her ID full of blood stain, her pictures that showed that her body was full of blood in the box.Michael was so guilty and heart-broken.Wu Sir found the gangster's hiding place and succeeded to rescue Sonija. Michael found out that Keung(gangster) was in the hospital and soon the hospital turned into a battle-field. Sammul also came to help but because of his psychological disorder, he couldn't readily shoot Tze Keung.

Episode 30 : Sammul eventually succeeded to overcome his fear &shot Keung. While Tze Keung was making his escape, Fu(Kenny) saw him & shot him dead. The incident was over, Kate asked Joey to come out for dinner & apologized to her. Joey accepted her apology.
    Michael received a call saying that Sonija's situation was getting worse, they have to take the baby out from her. The operation was a success and both the mother & the baby were saved. Michael were staying with Sonija for the whole night....suspence...how will the ending be?We know Sonija will die but how??

#1 tien317, Jul 7, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2007
  2. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

yeah poor tavia....went back to HK all the way...and even decided to stay in HK so that she can see ron often...

3. tien317

Ya...She even wanted to stop studying so that she can be with Ron more often...sigh...

4. keiko677

keiko677 Member

I don't want Tavia and Ron together ...

5. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

ron is sooo flower heart...

i dont want samuel with sonija... they dont match... i mean, sonija must be a lot older than sammuel , because she was the gf of Michael, and michael is Lee Sir (Sammuels Daddy ^_^) best friend. so they are all older than sammuel...

6. vivian_tang

vivian_tang Active Member

so sad... the series is getting sader and sader at the end

7. tien317

Episode 28 : Sammul understood that he still loved Fiona deeply and he and Sonija are just very good friends.He then made Sonija realize that she was still in love with Michael.THey talked things out & broke up peacefully. (my predictions are right).

Kate found out that the 3rd party was actually her best fren-Joey and she broke friendship with her.The gangster(Tze Keung) starts off his revenger plan....

8. cat

cat Well-Known Member

Why did Sammul told Michael that Sonija's baby is not his that is mean.

9. snowangel

snowangel Active Member

didnt "ah ling" had a huge stomach, or did i miss something(like her giving birth already).. i mean it's weird how she went for a check up...

10. tvbfansi

tvbfansi Well-Known Member

I guess is not flower hearted...is the new spark lah...anyway the breaking up like that is so firm. Atleast eat the dinner 1st, then go out for a walk and then have a long night chat lah to break up. Why make a girl cry..when is no fault of the girl.

The saving of Sammul's life, may be the cause for him to now help Michael...good on him.

11. philostrate

that'a what i think on sammul....he just wanted michael to treasure sonija more so he acted as the 'bad' guy....

12. rayz85

rayz85 Member

i dont really like the ending as Ron has to breakup with Tavia.. perhaps im kinda emo but it hurts seeing her cry so badly and how Ron hurts her

13. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

i think Ron and Tavia looks better together rather than with Joey...

14. ktvfreaks

ktvfreaks New Member

i think it's weird how sonija n the boy 2gether. i think she will be with her husband at the end. they both like each other just not communicate and try to work things out. he had no ideas how she was thinking and she assume n expect him to know what she's thinking. it's sad if the relationship turns out breaking up even when 2 ppl still have feeling for each other.

15. Janx

Janx Member

i don't know about sammul, he seemed to be a really nice guy, but when the series is coming to the end, i started hating him more and more for some reason. he really gets on my nerves.

16. itsm3k

itsm3k Member

i am sad that ron and tavia breaks up BUT i actually do like joey and ron in this series. They're actually really cute together =D

17. sammul was crying like a little boy when the fish died....i was laughing so hard......-lol sam+sonija dont match at all! <_<

18. 2Face

2Face Active Member

LOL! So true!

19. philostrate

yeah i saw that too...he's like a kid crying for lollipop especially the part 'karen's medicine is useless' -clapclap-clapclap

20. tien317

But i thought Sammul did it quite well.Nice and cute scene...