episode 26-30 discussion.

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by shinobi, May 14, 2007.

1. rockywong.87

rockywong.87 Active Member

which newspaper is it?

yeah eh?? which newspaper is this on? maybe able to find it on the internet or something.

2. rockywong.87

rockywong.87 Active Member

which newspaper is it?

i'm hoping that in 30. someone else dies like. yun guy

3. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

it's sad to see how the family is only depending on the 1st wife to stay harmony...once she's dead nobody will have the ultimate power like her...not even the dad...

4. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Raymond is SO selfish! He's two timing Linda, but refuses to let her go to duk duk dei!! Poor Linda...

5. SoulJai

SoulJai Active Member

ya poor Linda, lost a fd and bf for the next couple episodes...

6. Championchi

Championchi Member

Just finished Chapter 28, so if you havent dont read this Spoilers left and right

okay so i was crying really bad when Dai Kei left and that dumbass ah foon was such a bastard! he knew that Dai Kei said not to let Sei Kai back in the family as her last wish before she died but he told everyone that Dai Kei said she could come back!!! And to make it worse, Dai Kei heard Ah Foon lie before she died, making it so that she dies so uncomfortably!!! Ah Foon is soo stupid i hate him!!! And on the recording of Dai Kei, she even said Ah foon is a good boy for never lying humph!!! Ah Foon better tell everyone he lied!!!

And Alfred is such an evil two timer, he cheats on ah Sum and to make it worse he cheats on her again and again and yells at Seurng Choi Sum for just being FRIENDS with duk Duk Dei!!!! I cant wait to Linda Dumps taht Stupid Alfred so that she and Duk Duk Dei can be together!!

~*~RIP DAI KEI~*~ sniffs*

7. monkiesxrule

monkiesxrule Well-Known Member

episode 28 is really sad. first the 1st wife dies. then linda gets cheated on. ahh!! there are so many characters i hate! im starting to hate raymond and ada's character. like what championchi said, linda should hurry up and dump raymond. now i really can't wait til the next episode.

8. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

i think ah foon just wanted to help his mum so as not to let his mum sad but he wouldnt know his mum has got bigger motive which in the future leads to the family havoc.....i bet 2nd wife will use the excuse that 1st wife has forgiven her and inserts herself back to the family....ep 29 trailer shows the tong yan guai will officially marry the bitch and no wonder in the end she has a damn loud voice to argue and snatch away all the tong's possession...

9. Championchi

Championchi Member

thanks for the spoiler philostrate humph
    lol jk

10. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

Wow, that was a pretty hard hit. Sussana Kwan has no conscience in this series.

She did not even feel any guilt when Dai Kei left, instead, she goes to celebrate with

champagne? That is totally disrespectful. What Yoyo is doing also irritates me

because they have been best friends and she would betray linda for a guy?

It was sad for the family to listen to Dai Kei voice record after she died too.

11. edmundteh

edmundteh Well-Known Member

its getting sadder by the series, started off with so much laughter.

12. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

I think once 2nd wife starts causing some trouble back in the Tong family, Foon zai will reveal what Dai Kei really sad as her last words. That may lead up to the scene where 2nd wife is yelling and pointing at Foon zai with her finger (that we see right before the commercial break). I don't really blame Foon zai for lying, because he wanted to help his birth mother, but for those to be the last words that Dai Kei hears, that's really sad.

13. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

yeeaa agree. Ah foon wont know that this will cause to a biig problem. But i also hope that they will know the truth as soon as possible.

14. daphne_uijen

daphne_uijen Member

I was crying so badly too when Dai Kei died. I can't believed she just left like that. I think Ah Foon was really troubled after he lied about what Dai Kei said to him before she died.

I am also really starting to hate Alfred and Sui Mak Mak. Such horrible characters. Everytime I watch the series, I dread to see them both together. But yea, I do agree that Linda is a bit childish in handling relationships. Hope Duk Duk Dei and her will get together as soon as Linda dumps that stupid Alfred.

Can't wait to see how much more dramatic this can turn out to be coz of the second wife. It will definitely be exciting. =) Really loving this series very much!

15. monkiesxrule

monkiesxrule Well-Known Member

poor linda!!! she cries A LOT when she is with raymond. anyways, is it me or do they seem to like playing the sub-song with linda crying at the end? cause i only remember them playing it 3 time. and two of those times are when linda is sad/crying.

16. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Yup...I agree. Poor linda. Can't bear sui mak mak for doing this to her!! Haha...that's because everytime she cries it's because of an argument with alfred. You should listen to the lyrics. It's about linda's relationship with alfred. I love that song.

17. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

^ they are a classic case of love > friendship...even though she's know linda for soo long....

18. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Episode 29 was good. Many scenes with Linda crying, it seems to be her strong point. Linda and Raymond finally broke up! Yah! The letter Raymond wrote at the end was telling the truth, but do you think he really change?

Ton Yun Guy really mo hing, trying to marry Ah Kum. The entire family disagree and they have the right to do that. The preview is good Moses stands up to Tong Yun Guy.

19. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

poor Linda...Raymond and Yoyo are such idiots!Hate both of them right now....even if in ep29 Raymond realized that he misses Linda alot or sumthin..still...he deserves it.

sadly i cant download the song...c uz i cant read RAR..can some1 tell me how to?

THanks

20. mzwinnie

mzwinnie Member

finally linda broke up with raymond cuz i rather see Moses with Linda in this series. :)