Episode 21-25

Discussion in 'D.I.E. - 古靈精探' started by love_of_tvb, Apr 4, 2008.

1. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

any more exciting? any spoilers?

2. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Haha, i don't believe Episode 21 - 25 has been aired yet but if there's going to be spoilers posted here. I will definetely not read it!

3. inluvwithblue

inluvwithblue Member

I can't wait for 21st episode!!!!!

4. me too... can't wait for the next ep. meanwhile, i'll just catch up on A Journey Called Life and over the weekend Star Wars 1,2 n 3 in Spike Channel... hehehe

5. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I only know Roger will die in this series....But the producer promised to make an alternate ending...we shall wait...

6. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Oh yea, Roger Kwok will die in the series but i am glad there will be a alternative ending for the series.

7. nichole503

nichole503 Member

who can teach me how to download????

8. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

Just finished watching Ep 22. And I'm in so much pain right now. I can not wait for Ep 23! The one thing good about this series is that a lot of the epsiodes end in like cliffhangers. I so want to know what happens to Sonjia. Dang it!!!!

9. angel_dust1234

angel_dust1234 Active Member

i usually like unhappy endings, but this one is just.....=(...i mean i get a mixture of feelings, i want an unhappy ending but this series is too good and i just don't want him to diee...but still, it could have been better...too fast to switch from hospital to cemetery....just way too fast, can't absorb in 2 minutes.....anyways, the idea of 2 endings was necessary or else it'll scar my life man..too scary of an ending

10. Scherazarde

Scherazarde Active Member

My gosh!!! That is one messed up ending!!!!

11. aiyaya

aiyaya New Member

because of the way the original ending played out...there's NO WAY they could bring him back to life in a sequel, which i think TVB strongly is considering due to its unexpected huge ratings......therefore, coming up with an ALT ending will allow a sequel.....but reading what roger says about "just let yue sir die lah" sounds like he doesn't want to do a sequel........who knows, might change of heart due to its reception among viewers.....i'm pulling for him to win BEST ACTOR award, though it's very early....

12. inluvwithblue

inluvwithblue Member

Can't wait for the alt ending.... and no mention of JingJing pregnant b4 that....

13. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

The alternative ending better be good... even though i haven't seen Episode 25 yet.

14. AznFate

AznFate Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm hoping for the alternative ending to be better.

Episode 25..well..it's a bad ending. -.-"

15. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I also hope the alternative ending will be good...we shall see...

16. orian

orian Member

This is the best series in 2008 too bad the ending is not what I expected. I want an alternative ending

17. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

^ The alternative ending... will be here soon, but all the series for 2008 has not been aired yet. Therefore, you can't just say it's the best series in 2008 yet!