Episode 21-25 On the First Beat 學警出更

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by philostrate, Jun 29, 2007.

1. 2Face

2Face Active Member

No not really. I don't want to spoil anything, but they're building a storyline right now for something big thats gonna happen.
    I don't want to spoil anything. Watch the intro song closely if you want to find out!

2. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

just watch 24....selena's a beeotch......delaying michael's wedding...

3. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I agree that Selina is a annoying person but I think Michael kind of deserves it...I mean everyone has been telling him to stay away from ppl like her but he still goes and help her out...This was the attitude that made Sonjia split up with him in the first place...Still hasn't learned his lesson...

4. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

TVB is so used to putting up a 3rd party into people's happy relationship...Silly Michael and Bad Selena!!

5. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

^^yup especially during wedding scene, i can name a few...stephen au and annie man in burning flame 2, lee san san and sunny chan in DIF 4, michael miu and melissa ng in into thin air, and etc...

6. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I feel sorry for Sonija and when she said, "she will never going to give him a second chance again." It is sooo.. sad.

7. simonpoh

simonpoh Well-Known Member

cant wait to watch episode 21

8. simonpoh

simonpoh Well-Known Member

i guess it must be pretty good and amusing from the sound of it

9. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

When will TVB ever make a character that have some common sense. On one hand you have someone you loved whom you let down in the past and on the other someone who you have a brief thing with. Do you really want to destroy the rest of your life for someone like Selena?

I mean lets have a vote here, what would you have done?

1. Go to the wedding
    2. Go help Selena

10. antran

antran New Member

properly the best series i seen so far this year, i love it

11. thatboymikey

thatboymikey Well-Known Member

i think the drama is getting kindah boring... but that is just me... i lose interest quickly especially with dramas that are over 20 episodes.. it starts reminding me of kindred spirits... but who knows maybe something will happen to spark my interest again

12. aznlostboy83

aznlostboy83 Legendary

this serie they drag on too long..they putting stupid stuff on and is gay. just get to the point already..everyone know wat really going to happen so just get to it.

13. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

it's getting boring.. now that there are only 5 epis left, and there's still a lot of unfinished stuff like joey and ron, sonija and micheal.. it's gonna be packed and cindensed into just 5 epis and i think the effect of that will be bad.. cuz everything will be just discussed in brief..

14. nghuilok

nghuilok Member

Although the first series wasn't that good...... the 2nd was more interesting and attractive. I like looking at how they use their new equipments
    I do wish tavia was in the show more

#34 nghuilok, Sep 12, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2007
  15. sweetpain

sweetpain Member

ya,,, this show sometime really boring in some part.

16. codon

codon Well-Known Member

-hay1 學警出更 good movie