episode 21 - 25 Discussion

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by shinobi, Aug 15, 2007.

1. talk Talk La>.

2. Kooslee

Kooslee Well-Known Member

has Ron appeared yet? I can't wait to see him on screen.

3. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Yes Ron has finally appeared after 1/3 of the series is done. It's interesting how he's the "yea-jai" so we probably won't get much background info on him. I think his purpose is to break apart the family and be a love interest to Michael Miu's daughter.

4. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

yea jai ? Whose son?

5. ron is a "yeah jai".....he's the son from another mother.

6. liquidzyklon

He's the brother from another mother :p (sorry, couldn't resist)

Episode 24 seemed quite predictable with how everything unfolded concerning Ron Ng and Joe Ma's family. Obviously the wife gets pissed that her husband cheated on her, but then is very concern for him once she knows that he's sick. Now that Ron has donated part of his liver to his father, they will be a happy family. Simple easy way to pull that family together.

I am a little more interested in the development of the China's automobile company now. They are at a critical point where they can develop their own cars and learn to be independent. I wonder if they will disobey the stockholder's order and start developing more on the engine.

7. rockman3

Wooo~~ This drama is getting more and more twisted man~~.. Just finish with episode 23.... I agree with liquidzyklon that I'm more interested in the automobile company at China. But i think the evil dude Ngai Tin Hang will try to jeopardize their effort.

8. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

Is Joe Ma going to become evil??

9. mwai007

mwai007 Well-Known Member

cant wait to see more of joe ma's character development..

hey, every man for himself, yo! but i wonder how wah man hon will react to joe's decision..

10. simonpoh

simonpoh Well-Known Member

hehe i like the way ngai tin hang talk.

11. rockman3

Well I think he might be evil for some reason by looking at the trailer. But then most likely he will go back to becoming good(thats my opinion) lol~~ Hoping the storyline will good more interesting

12. wilsont06

wilsont06 Well-Known Member

i dont think joe's character is evil at all. I mean its really human nature. He just want to be successful and the company hes working at doesn't give him the opportunity to achieve his standards.

13. i hope joe ma is evil ...they need another villain to spice things up... its everyways that same guy causing problems... kind of repetitive ...(joe ma's uncle)

14. liquidzyklon

Just watching episode 25. It's interesting how Raymond responded to Joe when they had their talk (Joe reminding Raymond how he caused his father's previous company to go bankrupt and that he should try to succeed in business with his own potential). Like if Joe said something like that to you, you would probably react by saying: "I will show the world that that I am capable of starting my own car company and succeed." But instead he says something unexpected(imho kinda stupid) like one a few people succeed and large number will fail. But we all know Raymond cannot start a car company by himself....

15. whwhyy

whwhyy Member

joe will be evil..i expected..

16. rockman3

evil~~~~ zzz wont say evil also la... he wants to get a better promotion while by doing this, he thinks it will help his current company. Because Raymond Lam 1stly asked his father to sell of all their properties to setup the new car company. And wuts the problem with this dude spamming?