episode 21-25 Discussion

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by philostrate, May 9, 2007.

1. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

whoa i really like how the way lee si kei(the 1st wife) was handling things...i guess she has made many viewers' dreams come true by kicking out the 2nd wife...but i guess things has not end here and the 2nd wife will be back...waiting for more B**chy actions haha!!!

2. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

Too bad the first wife is going to die! She's so smart and really knows how to handle the situation. Sucks even more that they can't get rid of the 2nd wife, and I feel really bad for Foon Zai.

3. cat

cat Well-Known Member

It is suck to see the 1wife going to die but I guess the husband will end up dead too and the 2 wife might come back to the family and that when the battle start over again. I really want to find out why Bosco is team up with the 2wife.

4. sir_denster

Could it have something to do with Tavia's baby?

#4 sir_denster, May 9, 2007
    Last edited: May 10, 2007
  5. wasabi_wasabi

wasabi_wasabi Active Member

Oh! The first wife is too cool! Too bad the second wife will be back, and the family will be stupid and blinded by her lies..then fall into her traps again~! >.<

6. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I remembered I read something some where about the 2wife is coming back because the 1wife is pass away and the husband is very sad and he end up having a stroke. So the 2wife is coming back to the family and make the husband to sign marriage certificate so she could take charge of the 31 stores and at the same time creating more troubles in the family for everyone.

7. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be suprise if she did that...she is after all only after all the money that the family has to offer.....hence i think that will take us back to the court battle that they are having at the very beginning...it would make sense...

8. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

The court battle isn't going to take place for another while. Linda doesn't have her lawyer's licence yet so she can't represent. The preview to episode 24 seem to forecast that Tavia will lose the baby and then everything will probably go down hill from there.

9. these past 2 episodes have been weird... lol no 2nd wife....as much as i hate her.... you gotta admit it's quite boring when there's no villain on screen :p but when the first wife yelled at her...i ENJOYED every minute of it too -lol

oh man i want linda and duk duk day to be together...he's so nice to her!

10. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

During the commercials, you see Linda's bro with 2nd wife so that means she'll be back with a vengeance lol. They're over using that song for Ray and Linda.

Yea looks like 1st wife gets real pissed at Tavia. It's weird since Tavia seemed to be very filial. I don't think she loses the baby because there is a scene where you see the family together with the newborn. It's probably just a shocking mishap.

11. sir_denster

Yeah, I don't think she loses the baby, either. But, maybe if the first wife gets really mad at Tavia, Bosco will stick on Tavia's side, and second wife will trick him over after the first mom dies?

12. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

me 2 i want them 2 be together as well..after all next episodes raymond will show his player side and ended up hurting linda too..i don't see any chemistry in them as a couple...raymond will suddenly became cold towards linda(esp when he's working) and linda will get angry easily...

13. dinkojinko

dinkojinko Active Member

I've only watched up to episode 21 and it's all getting very intense. It's amazing how the second wife is finally asked to leave the family because she's trying to break them apart. Lee Si Kai has nothing been nothing but exceptional in keeping the family together. Raymond and Linda are cute together, but I agree, he's not as friendly to her when they're at the law firm. Only a matter of time before Linda Moses get together.

14. DaChinaGuy

DaChinaGuy Active Member

any1 notice a mistake in episode 24..

at the hospital after jackie loses the baby the 2nd wives son calls the big mom, mother in law -whistle

as with regards to her losing her baby she was totally at fault and too stuborn.

15. rainmountain

rainmountain Member

i love Lei Sei Kay's character too! the way she said "this is home, not the court. everything i said is the truth, there's no need for evidence!" damn cool! wish she can live longer...

16. angle21

angle21 Well-Known Member

i hate tavia's family, the mom's more like a gold digger same as the family and their face is like 10 inches thick or something

17. shinybow

shinybow Well-Known Member

That is what keep us watching, I don't really care about Linda's love story and Mose seems to be so childish on this serie that to me he is "so so tei (crazy, crazy) than "tak tak tei"..

18. qpower

qpower Well-Known Member

Watching the 2nd wife get busted by the first wife was the best part of the entire series so far.

It was like judgement day, oh man it was sweet.

19. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

I watched that scene and there was no mistake in my version. The scene is at about 32:00 (from my file). He clearly calls her "Tai Ma".

Tavia's character is too "yum sing" so that she lost the baby. And the 1st wive is always out there to make peace. She even appologizes to Jackie's mother and every told her husband to keep quiet on the issue...

20. monkiesxrule

monkiesxrule Well-Known Member

at first i also thought he said that too, but when i listened to it some more, you can hear him "dai ma". anyways.. tavia's character is very stubborn. AND as i said before, I HATE tavia's mom. she is hella annoying! why cant she have some kind of disease and die (seems a bit harsh, but you can't blame me. she is a b****) as for funny stuff, i was laughing when Moses called himself "SEXY 安". HAHAHA.