Episode 19/20 Discussion. Spoilers.

Discussion in 'Devil's Disciples - 強劒' started by AisuTsuki, Mar 9, 2007.

1. tis me

tis me Well-Known Member

I agree.. it seems to be one of those open endings where the viewer can decide what happens after the series ends.

I can't help but feel that this ending was just too unsatisfying though.. not only was it rushed but parts of it were just downright silly..

2. S0yS4uc323

S0yS4uc323 Member

i think the ending was kinda stupid because everything ended haphazardly and the dancing/singing scene was just stupid

3. Mr_Turdle

Mr_Turdle Member

I was hoping for Bosco and Bernice to get back together =.= oh well, you win some you lose some.

EDIT: Forgot to add, I didn't really like the ending. The dance at the end was just a tad gay, lol. It was an alright series though =/

#23 Mr_Turdle, Mar 13, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2007
  4. tis me

tis me Well-Known Member

Oh.. don't even get me started on that dance!!!! What was TVB thinking?!?! >.<

5. Mr_Turdle

Mr_Turdle Member

Heh, like the random times they did it throughout the series they were pretty cool...but that last bit was just...=/
    Like whoever decided to do that deserves to get hit to be shot

6. spoilers what a way to ruin the series for myself lol, o well im too lazy to watch the rest to sopilers will do for now thx

7. kenshin

kenshin Well-Known Member

haha the ending was so bad, it just becomes funny. I was wondering how the serie would end after watching 18 episodes, but I never imagined it would be this way

8. xpkx

xpkx Member

yo..the ending was ridiculously bad.....what a disappointed ending

9. xpkx

xpkx Member

the ending is piece of shit...........................retarded....

10. kenshin

kenshin Well-Known Member

babyrain mentioned Stephen chow stepped in as the director, but I think Wong Jing suits this role better, as this guy can really make movies suck.

11. seng10

seng10 Member

the ending is so funny especially when they dance in the end.

12. badazz3001

badazz3001 Active Member

unexpected. i expected better

13. badazz3001

badazz3001 Active Member

next time i will expect the unexpected

14. LoloMelon

LoloMelon Member

it was so lame but it makes everyone feel sad for bernice of course and sharon....

15. lazyazn

lazyazn New Member

the last episode was !@#$%^&... it just ruined the whole series. Especially the mo lum bay cup they found, it didn't even made sense. how did that tribe loose if they even have all those moves. I find it very disappointing.

16. Mr_Turdle

Mr_Turdle Member

Umm...I thought they made it clear that the clan wished to steer away from gong wu. They just wanted to live peaceful lives, forget and not care about stuff happening in the outside world.

As to why they had all those bay cup, I assumed that when they were the #1 clan back in the days, they would've made a collection of all the most powerful stances. Since now they don't fight anymore, the people just thought of it as re-usable paper.

17. tigren

tigren New Member

wow....i just finish watching. I didnt even want to finish it. It's like what happened? the beginning was pretty interesting. Then it just got messed up. Bad script is what i'll call it. Nothing made sense anymore.

18. BaKaHeRo

BaKaHeRo Member

this show looks like it's going down hill =\

19. lotsofmsg

lotsofmsg Well-Known Member

The series was good until the ending....
    which was the most dissapointing and silly ending..
    That has got to be the worse ending in the world....
    Can't TVB think new moves.. Comeon dragonball.. that joke has
    been used soo many times its getting a little old.
    man tvb series endings are getting silly...

Its already bad engough that they are using modern slang in old style films...
    really if its a ancient film stick with the language.

20. blooies

blooies Member

lol i thot it was alrie..i acutally wanted bosco to end up with shirley cus iduno..i wasnt a big fan of bernice..BUT I CANT BELIEVE THE SHIFUU DIED...!! that was sad =( they didnt have to make him die!! and sharon too! if she was alive then kevin wudnt have to be all lonely..if those the shifu and sharon were alive; then i'd think this was a great ending =)