Episode 16 - 20 On the First Beat 學警出更

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Jun 22, 2007.

1. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

^^ plus their feelings towards each other will be intensified lol...

2. LOL @ kate dressing up like Tavia... i literally spat out my drink during that scene.

joeys cute when shes blushing -blush

3. lobonn

lobonn Active Member

i cant wait for 21 to come out, it getting so good. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK.

4. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

in ep20 when they searched the disco a kid tried to escape and threw the drugs into the rubbish dump... later michael stated the police's has no evidence to charge him...but i thought they could easily recognize the owner of the pills if they check the finger print?

5. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

it was good to see that ron and sammul could get their conflicts settled and be friends again.

6. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

Shinobi.. haha...me too..once i see Kate's image is following Tavia.. OH MY GOD..
    its just so UGLY lo..haha.. totally un match..haha..any way, i laugh till cant stop lo..haha..

but is happy to watch there few episode,due to Ron & Sammul is friends back lo..haha..
    and while saw Joey cant accept her self for having feels to Ron.. she 's quite cute lo..haha..
    and happy to see Mic back wif Sonija again lo..haha...