Episode 16 - 20 On the First Beat 學警出更

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Jun 22, 2007.

1. jubjubq

jubjubq New Member

Thanks.

2. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

The fire scene is abviously made to make Sammul and Ron best friends again. Now the next highlight will be Joey and Ron...and how Sammul falls in love with Sonija...

3. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

I don't know, after watching 16 and 17 I might just stop watching the series. The way Sam dramatically changed his perception of Michael is too fast.

4. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I just wonder if pak kui is okay. Can't wait to watch ep 18.

5. tien317

Well,Sammul is fine.He is now friends with Ron again.In episode 18,I feel that Sammul already like Sonija a little.Anyone agrees?

6. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

I think he liked her ever since the day they were at the pet store together and watching the jellyfish. I don't like that relationship between her and him. He is too immature for her and plus I feel like his character is totally different when he is with her. It too unbelievable at times, and annoying too.

7. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

Yeah , Sammul & Sonija Isnt Really A Nice Match

8. cat

cat Well-Known Member

Just finished watching ep 18. It is soooo nice to see pak kui and Ron be friend again.

9. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

hehehe ^ yeah... we can see that ah man is starting to like ah yung now... lol.

10. jess_poo

jess_poo Well-Known Member

OMG!!!!
    it's geting so good. HAHAHAHA :)
    ron's jealous that joey's with matthew.
    soooo cute :)

11. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

i think it wont be long until another misunderstanding happens between sonija and michael....sonija was way too worry that michael would cheat on her again...when sonija's waiting for michael to pick her up michael went to bring drunk florence back home....sonija thought that michael went for a drink and did not pick her up and straight away spat at michael for forgetting her...luckily michael was frank to her....

and i reckon matthew must be a bad ass...those guys cheating on a girl to bed...since he sells condoms lol....they way he sweet talked to joey just made me think he wasn't a good guy

12. tien317

Read the summaries of epi.19-20 in another forum. Basically about Joey realising she has fallen in love with Ron. Kate has still not giving up on Ron, still bugging him as usual. Sonija's family is trying hard to pursued Sonija's mum to accept Michael. Finally, Sonija's dad could not take his wife's (Sonija's mum) intolerance attitude and asked for a divorce. Kate and Kenny graduates. Then,there is a case about the guy who got best PC-his sister is involved in some drug case. Basically this is the brief summary.

13. philostrate

the best pc? u mean 'ngon ji hou'? who's his sister? selena li? i still think sonija's mum looks young...too young indeed to have a daughter like sonija...

14. tien317

Best PC On Tze Ho - The one always with Power Chan(Sergeant). I dont think it is Selena Li.It didnt mention who is the sister. Anyway,his sister will also attacked Chin Ka Lok,and caused him to be quite seriously injured.Quite intensed episode. Selena is a girl who sells beer in a pub and have some relation with Michael during his days as undercover.

15. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

OKay, im going to watch episode 19 now. hehehe
    edit this post when finished. ^__^

---------------------------------------------------

EDIT: lol, hahaha. ah ching bang ah fa. lol
    her character is starting to annoy me now.
    aiya! "mo ho lan" - kekeke* we obvs can see that now ah yan fancies ah man now.

#35 SUSIE-DANG-1988, Jun 27, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2007
  16. TVBfan4ever

TVBfan4ever Member

i just finished ep. 18, from about ep. 16 is my fav part in this series..... they were actually training like REAL and there's ACTION lol, and i heard this is the first series they actually made it like real with all the details of how they are......
    Joey and Ron's relationship begin to develop..... they such a cute couple though.......

17. i like the police scenes in this series so far it's more indepth than the first one... then again they are in a higher ranking now... PTU > PTS? :D the riot scenes were very good ... i thought.

18. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

oh my.. is it true that joey and ron going to like each other soon?? cuz i really want to see that part.. haha..

19. philostrate

PTU for police tactical unit and pts for police training school....but i don't like how they used the same solution for settling the dispute....michael saved sammul and they become friends...sammul saved ron, they become friends again...

20. khmkan

khmkan Active Member

hm...I think after watching epi 20, ron will save joey then he's going to get selected to that training thing how they select two people....haha