Episode 16-20 Discussion

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by Xzyrus, Apr 30, 2007.

1. SoulJai

SoulJai Active Member

haha ya... this is like one of the bad side in this serie, like come on watching what mr. chinatown does... pissed me off lol.... like if ur gf/bf spazzes and pms like that, i bet noone would just stand there... and pull their heads down and have like no control.... n some parts seems too fake, probably that's y not all hk-nese are accepting it.

2. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Mr Chinatown is such a coward...always hiding behind his wife, letting her make decisions, etc. He's just so incapable of doing anything right! His entire family is run by his wives and lei yee!!

OMG...linda and ray have hooked up. I really loved the way he confessed to her. And it's really sweet to see them together...for now, that is.

3. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I hate the 2wife and uncle too but without the two this drama will not as interesting because these two are the trouble maker in the family.

4. daphne_uijen

daphne_uijen Member

Yeah, I really love this series. I totally agree about Jackie's family, can't believe how money minded they can get. And the 2nd wife - OMG, it is totally unbelievable how someone can be SOOO greedy!

As for Ray and Linda, I really think they are very cute too. I never liked Ray, but from this series - I am beginning to fall in love with his acting.

Can't wait to see how the series will develop on. =)

5. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

she really smokes whenever she is frustrated and i felt she gt some psychological prob as well after being emotionally tormented by her ex husband... she even broke down during her wedding with bosco when the reporters kept pestering and questioning bout their affairs and the photos they were being blackmailed...

6. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Episode 20 was pretty good. The family is obviously going to have to fight with the 2nd wife, but with episode 21 it seems like the 1st wife always sees through everything. Notice how all the family affair is managed by women, this shows that the times are changing. Equality of gender now.

Looking at Raymond and Linda's development. It shows that Linda is insecure about Raymond (i.e. dancing with Su Mak Mak, and Janet thing). But Raymond seems be a more flirtatious (i.e. with Su Mak Mak), business-like (i.e. must win law case), and emotional person. i.e. he's anger at Linda and decides to toss out the seashell, but he could have used that to make up with her. We'll see how this will turn into a 4-way love square.

Look forward to episode 21 :)

7. SoulJai

SoulJai Active Member

i think 20 is bs o.o how chinatown is so no face and getting owned by his so called sec wife lol

well from the next week's preview, finally show some justices within the family haha

8. shinybow

shinybow Well-Known Member

I dont understand, most of TVB series is about a "adopted" or "illegitimate son", nothing new, can't they find a better "bridge"?

9. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

Too bad at least on the version that I dl-ed, it kinda skipped toward the end.

But anyway, I agree with everyone else that the second wife is waaaay greedy, so it's kinda unrealistic that the first wife would find her to "replace" herself to begin with, you know? Thank goodness that the preview at least hints justice will be served in 21. Let's all hope for better ratings, too.

10. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

Agreed.

11. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

I loved the end of Episode 20; I mean, not about everyone fighting for money or anything. They were all like working together to ignore the second wife. It'll be hilarious to see her reaction to them ignoring her. xD Can't wait for the next one.

And Raymond and Linda are already starting to get separated. T_T And I don't like Raymond's character in this drama, but iunno why xD

There's too many things happening at once in this drama and it's hard to focus on one thing for too long because it'll be neglecting the other things. Looking forward to ep 21 -lol

12. quizquiz

quizquiz Active Member

I liked the episodes but it is getting much more intense. I don't want to see the big mom die or the dad but I know that it is going to happen

13. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Yea 21's preview was nice. The 2nd wife is really stupid. How many lies does she think she can tell? Abusing her temporary powers blindly.

BTW, Linda looked very pretty when she was dressed up to go to that reunion thing with Raymond. For some reason she looked less chubby. Too bad their relationship went downhill so fast.

14. bosvia

bosvia Member

well ive only watched ep 16.. but OMG im getting so pissed off by the 2nd wife!!!!
    yea apparently tavia does smoke in the series..
    i do wanna noe y the bitch is so evil though.. other than wanting the money and shit....0_0

15. DIESEL

DIESEL Active Member

Let's make a poll...
    Who wants to kill the second wife for being evil, a bitch, and ugly?

16. daphne_uijen

daphne_uijen Member

I want the witch killed!!

Can't wait for Ep. 21.

17. mooie

mooie Member

i think everyone that is watching this series would LOVE to have moe than 1 episode out to watch.... its getting better and better , thus I hate the 2nd wife so much ....

18. smokedhen

smokedhen Well-Known Member

That wife is such a good actor that my fiancee and I hater her deeply! lol

19. behappixd

behappixd Member

the ending of the wedding was so sweet! so happy...but i do feel bad for uncle bor! i can't imagine how it would have been for me to get doubted like that.

20. 2nd wife abusing her powers <_< she will get it when the first wife returns to HK!