Episode 15: 真 aggravating *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'The Building Blocks of Life - 建築有情天' started by chickenutbread, Dec 24, 2007.

1. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

So Alex Fong sleeping with Tavia is kind of expected seeing as how they were both drunk but how can they just act like nothing happened?? (or try to anyways) I don't know how you can forgive someone after something like that happens. Good thing Christine didn't marry him yet. And what gets me more frustrated is the fact that Christine just runs away after hitting Tavia which will probably lead to her being in a coma and when the truth comes out, everyone hates her and another typical ending to the typical TVB storyline. <_<

What I hate the most is that Alex will most likely end up with Tavia somehow in the end and it's all in the name of true love (and all things leading up to this point becomes permissible somehow). Wouldn't things have been a bit simpler if he broke up with Christine and got together with Tavia after? But then again, there wouldn't be any drama. -dead

I'm just a sucker for happy endings I guess... er, actually, endings I want.

2. Julie504

Julie504 Active Member

i actually think they will end up with no one.. that seems more like a tvb ending

3. Hagridd

Hagridd Member

i know...christine could've called the ambulance or something...now it seems like she did it on purpose! but the relationship between tavia and alex is kind of moving fast...i can't believe he "loves" her

4. alex doesnt brake up with christine cause he things he owes christine for the 7 years they have been togheter

5. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

alex should just be with tavia. there is no i owe her in love. its either you do or you dont. alex doesnt even like christine anymore. and christine is so selfish. just because she needs alex. and gosh her character is so lo toe. very cheap and herng ha. not attractive at all so you cant blame alex for his change of heart.

6. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I dont' think love should be measured by how much time you've spent knowing a person. Sometimes you just click with the person. I think Alex unconsciously fell in love with Tavia, and he's just feeling guilty about Christine because he is her entire life! Christine was really selfish when she left after the accident, but she did try to redeem herself after that by taking care of Tavia. Now it's all up to Alex whom he wants to be with, and I have a gut feeling it's gonna be Tavia.

7. daniela_y

daniela_y Member

I think Tavia and Alex are a better match.

However, in the opening credits, there's a scene where it looks like Tavia and Alex say goodbye or at least are ending their relationship. But then again, the opening credits and preview/trailers are almost always misleading.

One more week left, so we'll see. Don't want it to end yet haha

8. dreyvii

^ Huh? It's already ended...Lolz

9. daniela_y

daniela_y Member

dreyvii, I'm from Australia. We have one more week left.

Are you in Hong Kong?

10. dreyvii

Nope...but I download from the site everyday. I just love this series! = )

11. daniela_y

daniela_y Member

You download from this site? My screening to the download section hasn't been passed yet. I didn't send it long ago so I'll have to give b-lee some time. Anyway, besides theme songs, what else is in the download section? I'm guessing random media clips, trailers, clips from series?

12. BigM

BigM Well-Known Member

^ Music, TVB series... all Media

13. dreyvii

Yups...IMHO, this is the 'wonderfullest' site online! Lolz. Stay on and you'll find out how great it is

14. daniela_y

daniela_y Member

Yeah, I hope my screening gets passed soon.

Whole TV series to download? Because there are definitely some series I'd love to watch again.

15. dreyvii

Well you can browse around the download section and see what's available. Most are torrents, and some might not have active seeds around.

16. daniela_y

daniela_y Member

Regarding seeds, if you use force download on a torrent downloader, it usually works if you give it some time.

I can't even find the download section. I don't think I'll be able to access it anyway, unless the screening is passed.

17. dreyvii

^ Hmm...I'm not sure bout that, cos when I joined it wasn't so strict.

Nope, even force downloading didn't really work for me...so in the end I just gave up. Haha...