Episode 1-5 discussion

Discussion in 'Marriage of Inconvenience - 兩妻時代' started by shinobi, Nov 26, 2007.

1. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

well, toby improved from men in pain to drive of life and then to marriage of inconvience.

2. drkbcbot

drkbcbot Well-Known Member

LOL When I watched that and they died I laughed so hard. But then I was like hmm it can't be over that fast.<_<

3. Cheyanna

Cheyanna Well-Known Member

i agree with you here.

bobby is such a great actor and tong ling ling is ok....but this toby girl here...she doesn't have a clue..guess people have to start of somewhere though..

4. anni1804

anni1804 Member

This serie is a bit boring, they are always fighting...
    Bobby is my favo actor, he is not that handsome, but his acting skills are -whistle I've seen all his series, I guess -tongue2

5. dianewkm

dianewkm Member

angela is so funny in this series!!.... i used to hate her...but i think i'm beginning to like her acting more and more!!
    hehe...looking forward to more of her...

6. aznxenon

aznxenon Member

i used to hate angela too, but her acting is insanely good in this one im actually really getting to like her.

i'm in luv w/ toby tho 0=)

7. DaChinaGuy

DaChinaGuy Active Member

i dont mind toby in this series.. who cares about her acting when she is running around in a mini skirt and tight short top all the time :D

8. sweety_girl

sweety_girl Well-Known Member

Angela's acting is very good, but I hope that she & Bobby will not have conflict in the whole series, I hope they'll come back 2gether & I saw Toby in Men in Pain & Drive of Live acting is not bad, I think she can act better

9. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

The first few episodes were interesting...but all that fighting is becoming a bit of a drag. The Ivan in the series seems so sweet towards Angela...aww...

10. freeminded

freeminded Well-Known Member

I am not that fond of the female cast. I will watch because of bobby but I dont like angela tong and toby leung. I still cant forget how evil and biatchy angela tong was in gods of honor. I want to slap her in that series.

11. goddess

goddess Well-Known Member

"Spunky or Pretty?"

-ohmy Wow....very harsh! -devil What wrong with Raymond Lam??? Charmaine has got a big nose hey...
    Would LOVE to see your looks.....-innocent

12. AisuTsuki

AisuTsuki Well-Known Member

Boring IMO

13. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Boring and ridiculious plot...overacting...

14. golden-pig27

golden-pig27 Well-Known Member

The serie is funny but I think that the female actress don't fit in this serie.

15. jamivy0413

jamivy0413 New Member

I like Bobby^^

this drama is really funny and coool-^_^

but it tells marriage in the real world.....(sad...)