EP17 Radiation protection fail??

Discussion in 'The Mysteries of Love - 談情說案' started by yiubun, Jun 21, 2010.

1. yiubun

yiubun Well-Known Member

from about 23-25 minutes in they "re-discover" the radioactive material uranium, element 238...
    but how does a lab coat with a hat and plastic protective glasses with a facemask cover the radioactivity :shifty::shifty:

i'm just saying.... :rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

#1 yiubun, Jun 21, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
  2. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

yea LOL i found that part absolutely hilarious

edit :: SPOILERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ALERTTTTTTTTTTTTT

at the end of ep 21, why did the CIDs go trying to tackle the helicopter rofl that part was freakn too funny i dropped on the floor laughing

#2 pOtentiaLeaver, Jun 21, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  3. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

i don't understand. i mean, what is the standard procedure then. not everyone study science etc so when we see we also don't mind much if its not 'scientifically correct'. more impt is the story.

4. yiubun

yiubun Well-Known Member

HAHAHA!!!!!! i ROFLMAO tooo....
    no use tackling the RC chopper anyway?
    wouldnt it be better to follow it if it were to come and get that bag. -sweat

5. aaaj

aaaj New Member

I would also like to add that they used the method of fMRI during the episode about the bombing; i forgot exactly which episode it was. But, Raymond (or Kingsley) used the fMRI to measure the brain activity of the guy to see which cord was correct. The procedure fMRI was done incorrectly, so I didn't pay any attention to it until Kingsley described what happened. Anyway, so my point is, the fMRI method is not 100% accurate, or as accurate as Kingsley had made it. I actually studied Cognitive Psychology (Psychology studying that has to deal with the brain processing (cognition)). The method was actually introduced not many years ago, and to be honest the accuracy is like 1% because it can be related to anything a person have seen.

For example, if a person looks at a image of a room, it would of course trigger some brain activity waves because EVERYONE have been into a room before; it's just a matter of what items are in the room.

Or in the case of the bomber, for him to witness an explosion wouldn't be surprising. As a matter of fact, the image of an explosion should trigger brain activities because he in fact have witnessed the scene of a bomb exploding. Therefore, that scene along with the discovery of Uranium is another mistake TVB has made.

6. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

lmao

also at ep 24a at 9:09.. looking at his paper, i think he got the fermat theorem wrong, it should write F_4=2^(a^4)+1 in stead of (2a)^4+1. not really sure... also the question is written wrongly as well i think, unless the p outside the bracket is actually a power of the whole thing