English Premier League

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by aussiekid, Aug 20, 2006.

1. w10_chi24

w10_chi24 Well-Known Member

i dont see Man U losing to wigan!! stats shows ~Man U have won all past 5 meetings with wigan!!!!

2. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

Hope you were right. Man U and Chelsea games will be shown on SkySport live this Sunday afternoon at 3:00 pm.

3. bbes

bbes Incredible

well u never know with football. anything can happen. i guess we will have to wait and find out what happens.

4. small mistakes can cost the game.... but usually with those stats.... im sure Man U will dominate again hahaha

5. bbes

bbes Incredible

well man u won the premier league last season. i wouldn't say they would dominate as they lost in the fa cup this season. got knocked out by portsmouth. absolutely hilarious.

6. w10_chi24

the only fear that might cost united the game is the JJB stadium !!! its the worse pitch .. it falls apart easily .. mud flying making divots

7. SaiLoJai

SaiLoJai Member

Arsenal the best, but they not goin to win this season >.< next season they will do better =]

8. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

Arsenal ladies team the best, not the Premier League team.

9. w10_chi24

Arsenal ladies did the double XD

10. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

Man U is the champion of the Premier League 2008.

11. bbes

bbes Incredible

yep, chelsea drew 1-1 with bolton and so man u win the premiership. would have won even if chelsea didn't draw. but middlesborough today absolutely demolished man city.

12. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

giggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. w10_chi24

hahaha man city . that was some farewell for sven XD get smashed like that on the very last !!

YAYYYY!!! RAWWWWWWWRRR !! MAN U CHAMPIONS!

14. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

8-1 man!!!!!! crazy for sven
    Anyway Man U are champions... again lol
    their 10th title in the past 16 years.

15. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

well done 2 man u, this season been ok went 2 da last day 2 decide on da champions. hopefully liverpool will com closer nxt season!!!!

16. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

liverpol should be above arsenal if they didnt rotate torres

17. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

yeh mayb but arsenal did play gud this season up until eduardo got injured

18. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

nah, Liverpool were inconsistent during the christmas period... Arsenal deserved to win the title... they were a bit unlucky towards the end of the season. I remember them drawing 4 games in a row when they were still top.

19. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

yeh i wanted arsenal 2 win aswell were top 4 quite sum tym and were lyk 5 points ahead but yeh kinda lost it 2wards the end.

20. kahoumono

kahoumono Well-Known Member

Arsenal are still young and the veterans there, mainly Gallas and Gilberto were not helping the younger players down the stretch. Gallas and his bizzare behaviour as captain and Gilberto probably didn't feel too involved with the team because the captians armband was stripped from him and spent most of the season on the bench.