English Premier League

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by aussiekid, Aug 20, 2006.

1. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

Chelsea dropped 2 points with a 1-1 draw against Wigan this evening. Man Utd one step nearer to be champion again.

2. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

Chelsea won 1-0 against Everton this evening. Man U needs 7 points from 4 games to win the championship if Chelsea won their last 3 games.

#782 sschsu, Apr 17, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  3. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

4. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

^ Nakamura has a really nice shot.... i love his freekicks.
    Anyway the Chelsea vs Man U match could be a decider... but i think that even if Man U loses, i think that they'll still win the league (because of goal difference).

5. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

nakamura good player but he gettin old anyway, wont last long

utd for double

we beat chelsea 2-0!

n beat barca 3-0 LOL

6. goo wak jai

^ didn't expect him to miss the penalty against Barcelona...
    Anyway Man U vs Chelsea in a few hours.

7. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

What a bad week for Man U. Miss a penalty on Wednesday and gave a penalty today. If Man U continue to play like today will lost the European Cup semi-final on Tuesday evening and lost the permier league by not winning the next 2 games.

8. bbes

bbes Incredible

chelsea are now very much in the premier league, also if arsenal win and both chelsea and man u lose their next two matches, arsenal could win also. though that is prob not gonna happen so its just realistically between chelsea and man u now.

9. goo wak jai

Things are going so well for Chelsea right now... they were so damn lucky against Liverpool on tuesday.
    Things are looking good for them right now... still undefeated at Stamford Bridge for 2 years?
    Anyway... yeh... the premiership is pretty open, but i still think Man U's going to win because of the amount of goals they've scored.

10. bbes

bbes Incredible

its gonna be tight, thats all i've got to say lol. its gd though cos it keeps it exciting.

11. Logy

Logy Well-Known Member

I have to say im disappointed with manure last two games, SAF seems to be intent on playing shitty formations and tactics in the big games.

12. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

yep goo is right chelsea is playing at a decent form plus lady luck is on their side, chelsea is unstopable atm only thing that can rip them apart is liverpool beat them

as for me i hope beat barca on tue and get into the final

feel like shit today when man u lost, was making alot of mistake today too when working

13. goo wak jai

^ use multi quote next time.... you'll get banned if u continue like this.

14. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

Just before the Man U game against West Ham earlier, I was hoping history does not repeat itself. Man U lost to West Ham and lost the title to Leeds in 1991-1992, Drew with West Ham and lost the title to Blackburn in 1994-1995. What a great results this afternoon when Man U beat West Ham 4-1. Pressure is back to Chelsea. Lets see what Chelsea could do on Monday afternoon.

15. goo wak jai

Chelsea have got the harder matches... I think Man U can upset Avram Grant's side alot...

16. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye man u seem favourite to win the premier league. especially after the match yesterday.

17. w10_chi24

w10_chi24 Well-Known Member

i really hope newcastle can dent chelsea XD.. dont av to win them .. a draw is good enough

18. bbes

bbes Incredible

obviously a newcastle fan, chelsea hater or a man u fan.

19. goo wak jai

chelsea 2-0 against newcastle... that makes this weekend the decider..

20. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye i know, chelsea require man u to draw or lose and for them to win. cos man u have scored far more goals this season than they have.