Ending

Discussion in 'A Fistful of Stances - 鐵馬尋橋' started by -Tisken-, Apr 18, 2010.

1. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

What do u think about the ending?

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

LOL woke up too late, i missed the live stream == but already knew the ending from the news...sigh, i just feel sad for Kara Hui, what a twist to Wing Man Kwan

3. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

WEAK ending .. yeah .. I hate it. I found "God" or "Buddha" after all these shits .. lol .. it's just hilarious. People found peace in a religion whilst other use it as a reason to kill .. ya'll know what I am referring to .. anyway .. back to the ending .. I wish it was better developed .. after all, the serious was dragged on for more episodes than it deserves .. just no surprises or twists to me.

From the very start, we all knew that the "bad" guys gonna die or suffer some sort of consequences for their action .. enlightenment is just not a good closure .. .expect some twist of fate thing .. sucks.

4. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

Commissioner Yau's enlightenment wasnt that bad...dude hes about to have 1 leg cut off. Wing Man Kwun on the other hand, lost BOTH his legs...both understand the fact that losing one/two limb is worse than death. I just seem to find it unfair how Wing Man Kwun got his death penalty repealed.

Ending wasnt bad, i personally think it was well written. It wasnt too fast, it was just right

Felt really bad for Kara Hui though. Kinda hoping for Kenneth and Selena to develop more in the movie though ><

5. moyong

moyong Member

the partthat i felt the most hillarious was the "metal door slamming" scene

I mean that abandoned building has windows on the right and it looks like it was only covered with Wood planks (light shined through inside), why couldn't he use that way to go in?

Also they could have aimed the lock itself and not "palm" his way through the whole door. LOL

But it's understood they wanted to make the heroic effect (bloody palms) :p

6. gooky

gooky New Member

The ending wasn't all that great ,but it wasn't bad at all overall this show is good in my opinion at least so far for 2010.

7. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

i personally think the ending was good. well planned how MAN KWAN finally knows what is right and wrong and help find their sister, blah blah blah... but WING TAK on the other hand, shouldnt have just hung himself like that in prison, he should get the punishiment he deserves. overall a good series

8. donkeypow

donkeypow Member

not too fantastic ending but much better than the current completed new series, at least I will eagerly "chase" till the end for this series...should have more happenings between Kenneth and Selena...maybe there will be a part 2 soon? like what is happening for quite a number of TVB series now...

9. softbaked007

softbaked007 Active Member

I dont like the ending that much, i felt it was being pushed faster then it needs too. Wing tat deserved what he got but what about the police chief, he deserved to be punished by law instead of just loosing his legs. In addition, i want to see them elaborate more on the relationships, it's just too pushy..

10. Physica

Physica Well-Known Member

an expected ending....

11. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I wanna see Wing Dak get shot!! And i wanted to see Kenneth and Selena like.. make out or something. LOL.

12. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

better than cupid stupid

13. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

i think overall this drama left a good impression, its got drama, very exciting when things happen and the fights are wow. the cast are all talented. i really like the drama.

one thing though, i didn't like that young girl who was raped and there's like, alot of scenes of her and she's rather annoying. especially the last part was also about her. quite annoying. she doesn't have that 'lead' role look.

14. dom88_rx7

dom88_rx7 Well-Known Member

their ending is a rushed one. wing tak shud not commit suicide. just dun understand why he did tat while he's not regret of wat he had done. instead he shud b shot like his son's sifu. o mayb he shud continue to live on n make up to part 2 of tis series

15. transition

transition Well-Known Member

i totally agreeed with that!!! was like what on earth are u doing == u even walked around the building before u started hitting the doors. what i found funnier was tvb trying to saving money by using the same metal door palming before kevins hand began to bleed and during it as well. u see the door covered with blood and then it was clean but when they showed it again it was covered with blood again LMAO.... (watch 31st to 32nd min of 24B)

but back to the topic... ending was better than the beginning i suppose. except i dont get how the cop did not even get sentenced for corruption ==. and the part wing tat hung himself was like "ohhhh thats the end of him" kinda of thing.

16. excelintel

excelintel Active Member

i feel the ending is just nice...everything has put into place...those punished is being done so and the less rewarding part is kenneth and selena...so few scenes of them....dun really have their dating scenes..

17. kevin11214

kevin11214 Member

the ending was amazing

18. colbne

colbne Well-Known Member

All the bad guys should have been properly convicted and sentenced (like Commissioner Yau, Wing Tak instead of his killing himself). I also feel sad about Kevin's sifu; it would have been nice if he had been alive to see Kevin being proclaimed the 7 province champion. On the whole, this was a good series and didn't feel I had wasted my time watching it.

19. boyinpopular

boyinpopular Member

the ending was kinda expected but overall a good series ...well the best for 2010 so far, 9/10 for me