Ending

Discussion in 'The Stew of Life - 有營煮婦' started by negiqboyz, Oct 1, 2009.

1. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

the old man will die but his wife lives on happily with her school teaching .. lol

fala and timmy will be married

christine and the fat guy will get married too

life goes on ...

end of series...

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

lol, u seemed real disappointed, what a nice ending!!

3. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

I think it sounds like a nice ending. Everyone living happily ever after..... Although I haven't seen this series yet. It sounds like the typical TVB ending

4. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

I'm the only one enjoying the series lool.

5. negiqboyz

i think that's how it will end .. the old guy almost always dies in all his series .. lol

6. Babyjoanne

Babyjoanne Member

i wish i can see the next episode already

7. vlong212

vlong212 Member

Ohh man, I really hope that old man dies...so freaking annoying!!! Haha. I wonder if that was the intent of the writers. To make the man so obnoxious or are we suppose to actually feel sympanty for him?

8. negiqboyz

yup .. he can't stop yapping .. i have to forward all whenever he opened his mouth .. lol

9. negiqboyz

DAmn it .. the old man didn't die of a heart attack of some sort .. lol

happy ending .. how awful .. could've surprised us all with a twisted ending but NO, a boring generic end to it. sigh ..

10. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

its supposed to be like from day 1, ure expecting too much negative stuff in this

11. negiqboyz

i don't expect too much neg .. life is filled w/ a lot neg .. just being realistic .. guess the drama ain't doing that .. lol

12. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

They said this drama was suppose to be a comedy, so I guess I can't ask for much for this drama

13. giie

giie New Member

haha, i thought he was gonna die of heart attack too but turn out it was just that (i don't want to spoil it for others hehe)

and, i agree, the old man is a bit annoying. but make him die will be pretty sad for the whole family - especially to the mom - how she gonna goes on without him.

14. negiqboyz

sure she can .. her dog, Jack .. lol come on .. death is inevitable.

15. dom88_rx7

dom88_rx7 Well-Known Member

tis series ain't tat bad. great ending. i like the dog, Jack very much. the old man did annoys very much. tis means his annoying skills r good enough to make us notice him as an annoying one

16. haolk

haolk Member

the ending was a happy one with all the couples getting together in the end. Quick a
    good humorous family drama

17. transition

transition Well-Known Member

the ending was too tvb styled... its almost prediictable that every series ends like that.

a twist in it like others said before would be something new

18. xblaster

xblaster Member

Why is everybody hating the old man? Those women attitude are very annoying!!!

19. affenmeister

affenmeister New Member

-sweat that ending was little to fast