Ending?

Discussion in 'Men Don’t Cry (Evil Kin) - 奸人堅' started by fafeifa, Nov 2, 2007.

1. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

Ending was pretty weak but i guess that was the only way out. It left things unclear such as to what happen to Vivien Yeo or Dayo's good Friend.

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

the style is just like "To Catch the Uncatcables"..very unclear, but i think he ends up with Yip Tung...since he has a favor on the #8 girl.

sometimes the very clear ending is too predicable, at least this one is a happy ending. :]

yay!

3. kapkaplui

kapkaplui Well-Known Member

The ending kinda sucks. I'm not expecting a perfect world ending type, but at least he should be Yip Tung and Kam Chin Pow as his assistant in the end.

4. dragopyre

dragopyre Well-Known Member

the ending was bad it feels like a lot of shows are forced to end quickly which is why a lot of endings seems bad.

5. zelda

zelda Active Member

omfg this show ended too fast i didnt like the ending :(

6. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Yes, nowadays. The ending on most of tvbs dramas ends with crap endings. It doesnt give us a result but it leaves us still guessing what might happen.

#6 gawain187, Nov 15, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2007
  7. ajana

ajana Member

i finish watching it today
    didnt really like it

8. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Didnt like the ending either...so weird and lame...

9. keinkein

keinkein Member

ending din show the "kam jin bao" alive o nt ?? n it din show the situation of vivian yeung's situation.. addition evil kin juz say he disappear only..

10. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

TVB know the few episodes before the ending will be high rating so everyone will hope to see the ending so they don't need to work so much at it like the series Change of Destiny and Devil's discipline.

11. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

It's better Wong Fei Hung dies also it feel sad that everyone hates Kin especially Tut and the old man which I hate the most.

12. TVadi

TVadi Well-Known Member

i don't recall any good endings from all the tvb shows i've seen so it doesn't bother me much about endings anymore.

13. codon

codon Well-Known Member

I love 奸人堅 realy-inlove