Ending - Your thoughts...

Discussion in 'Wars of In-Laws II - 野蠻奶奶大戰戈師奶' started by tien317, Jan 26, 2008.

1. yea there wasn't much fighting scenes between the two...that's what made the first series so great.....i think it's also due to the different writers on this new series.

2. Afa

Afa Well-Known Member

TVB's formula for love series, spend episodes after episodes on how to make the couple's dun like each other.. then spend their last mins of their story getting back together...

overall ending was fine, but bosco and myolie getting back together was too rushed.. come on, bosco only had a max of 5mins screen time in that episode

3. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol actually when it started, they were in court and i was like WTF, then when that'part' finished it ended or something then the 'real show came on ' and i wasl ike Lost lol, but the ending was good ^^ kinda sweet too lol

4. DeepJoan

DeepJoan New Member

The ending quite nice. It's actually happy ending. I do love the clothes they're wearing.

5. knightonline123

knightonline123 New Member

really nice series

6. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

Ending was kinda rushed, could easily had another episode to explain things more in detail, then this series would have been perfect.

7. mta

mta New Member

Hey is Part 2 better than Part 1?

8. deadman_inc

deadman_inc Well-Known Member

i thought the ending wasnt that great, obviously bosco was not gonna be dead, if he was, that would be a good twist to the story line

it was interesting to see Lisa buying the magazine company after it went into a slump but i thought it was stupid that their money problem was solved because some dude invested money in stocks, also the lawsuit that joyce got them into, how did it finish? they jus let that part disappear....

the ending...i give it 5/10

9. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

it was quite predictable i say
    i think they ran out of ideas at TVB

10. saikira

saikira Well-Known Member

the ending was okay get to see all of them and kyle and lai man finally got back together~
    now i wanna special converse like that~

11. ashwg

ashwg Active Member

the ending was alright....i heard ppl said they like the first one of WOIL better than WOIL 2. i haven't seen the first one yet. i think this one Myolie and Bosco is so cute together as husband and wife. i really like the song sung by them two.

12. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

WOIL 2 was so disappointing. I enjoyed WOIL 1 a lot more. I hated when people do stupid things thinking audience would laugh when in fact the acts are just stupid. I also added that myolie was exceptionally annoying for some reason in this drama. I would not recommend it to anyone.

13. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i know i'mn late but i just recently finished WOIL 2, i thought the ending was too rushed cos like during the last 10minutes they had to find bosco and resolve everything...an then the ending was just the main cast jogging...bleh i didnt like it much..it didnt satisfy me...but at least it was a happy ending...

14. andy_123

andy_123 Active Member

ending was okay