Ending - Your thoughts...

Discussion in 'Wars of In-Laws II - 野蠻奶奶大戰戈師奶' started by tien317, Jan 26, 2008.

1. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Just finished watching the ending....Epi 19-20 were good. And i Love the ending scene when the main casts were together (not revealing coz some may not have watched it yet)...

Anyway....juz wana hear the thoughts on the ending...Post it all here :)

2. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

I Thought The Ending Was Pretty Good,
    At Least They Didnt Rush It Very Much Like Other Series,
    Except I Dont Like The Fact . . . (SPOILER WARNING)

That When Myolie Was Looking For Bosco,
    She Finds Him Like In A Second,
    I Think Thats A Rush .
    At Least Pretend To Find Him In A Bush Or Something, Lol .
    Yepp, I Think They're Cute At The Ending,
    Myolie's Hair Was Cute, Their "Gold Shoes," Lol .
    But Yeah, Out Of All,
    I Really Like This Series .
    =D

3. s!lver

s!lver Well-Known Member

it was good, i thought it was great ending unlike other tvb endings.

wonder when will we ever see boscolie again.

4. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Darn! How come you guys watched the ending already?? I can't wait...

5. s!lver

s!lver Well-Known Member

the jsoo version is already out.

6. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

The ending was not too bad. I also hated the part where Myolie finds Bosco so quickly and when Benz's character suddenly gets so much money from the stock markets.

7. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol spoliers please its so slow here

8. hoi_lee

hoi_lee Well-Known Member

The ending was okay, but i don't like how'd they tried to fit all this complicated events into the end xD hehe, overall, it was okay

9. cRush

cRush Member

i think it was such a happy ending!! so sad the show's over now :( i love bosco!!! but.. i think during the last few minutes of the show, it was rushed to end it off =\ too badd they couldn't make it less..... rushed:p

10. hermidude

hermidude Well-Known Member

I think the ending was very sweet. The only thing is the rushed Boscolie get together thing. It's very cute that Myolie carried Bosco on her back. It will be great if there were longer scenes and more drama in the search.

11. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

YEAH go go go CONVERSE!! <-- A Converse All Star fan....

thnx for the ending =]

12. Hagridd

Hagridd Member

a little rushed...but it was okay...it was a little corny though...overall, it was good
    lol everybody's hair grew in the bonus ending, except myolie's

13. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

I've just finished this series last nite.. wow.. is a great ending... not that rushing ending wont w/o as TBBOL, no meaning ending.. so, i love such ending.. not to say very rush, just nice... but a little bit rush is the moment, Ah Mun find Kyle... at Kwang Xi... cos, i tot would be Ah Mun try to find him lots of places and kept on find and find.. end his brother wil support her and so she wil kept on find Kyle, but they did not done it in tat way.. so, tat part, is abit too rush la.. haha.. any way, over all.. this whole series.. is a nice story...
    i love tis series alot.. its nice... i love few thing in this series..

1) love all the attire tat wore by all the cast in this series.. esp, Liza, Myolie, Bosco, Tang Lai Ming...
    2) love all the named they use in this series ~ Kyle, Ophelia, Athena.. these 3 names.. i like so much.. esp
    Ophelia.. is so cool and grand... and they address Liza "O Jie" wow.. tats cool... really match her character..
    3) love the the funny , sweet and joyful of Bosco and Myolie in tis series.. cos, they got lots of funny and sweet moments together and they love to take funny funny photoshot and recording.. love those feels.. so sweet...
    4) love the another pair is Derek and Tang.. they both is oso another cute and funny pair.. and tis time Derek did gave me a big surprise for hi shotting in tis series.. he is great...

so, Over all.. i love tis series alot.. every episode, wont give me a feel of boring... its a nice series...
    great job all....

http://mic7879fans.multiply.com
    michelle

~~ MORE SCREENCAP OF WOIL II AT MY WEB ~~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. dreyvii

Haha...I laughed real hard during the ending. The part I liked best was when Athena fell flat on her face!! Yay! Lolz

Spoilers alert!!

Like the rest of you, I didn't like the way Myolie found Kyle and the way Benz Hui made his money. Made the ending kinda abrupt. But you can't ask for too much, can you? Overall, the ending was good. Haha...I liked the way they put Coco and C.C together. The twins were soooo cute! Hehehe...the way CC proposed was pretty funny too.

I liked Myolie's style. The outfits she war exuded elegance and style without seeming too exaggerated. They looked casual, yet elegant. I really liked the necklace she wore...the one with the many rings.

15. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

its not suprising benz got so much money...i mean its the stock market...and if you put your whole life savings into one stock, you could make a lot of money depending on how high the percentages are.

as for the finding, yeh i agree its a bit rushed, plus i really didnt like the golden converse =/

16. Endin was kinda rushed... >.<

17. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

now im done =)

it's another happy ending XD

18. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol let me guess, in the end bosco and myolie get back together? ..... i skipped the page so didnt want to see the spoilers , it must be a happyending coz its from Hong Kong =P

19. this series was missing something... the chemistry that was in the first series was missing in this.....maybe its the whole fashion thing.... the plot was really boring! im disappointed with this series. !

20. dreyvii

I agree that the chemistry was missing. There wasn't as much In-Law rivalry between Myolie and Lisa in this one. It was more focussed on how they run the magazine