Ending Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Growing Through Life - 摘星之旅' started by Jeff, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

So. Series ended. What are your thoughts?!

I think the ending didn't really give me the climax that i expected~

I also wanted hanson + fong lai ging to have like.. a kiss scene. unless i skipped it. Like mouth to mouth kiss scenes that every series has.

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

^
    You like that init, you wish lol.

So it was THIS SERIES that post-poned the CBML ep20 LOL. Was refreshing the page until the title was updated.

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Every series.. i think "its the major kiss scene again!". But without it.. i think something is missing!

4. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

omg the double eps ending made me cry so much used up whole tissue box

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ Really? Which part?

6. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

whole two ep

7. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

well, fortunately, the ending is like the best part of the whole series. Usually, i would've said the ending messed up the series, but in this case, it's the opposite.

However, the ending is still mediocre thanks to its casts' (in a good way). Without the casts, the series would've been worst.

8. dom88_rx7

dom88_rx7 Well-Known Member

u can't expect such kissing scenes in a conservative country like China. at least they din rush to end the series. both old men was dead in the end. bosco in the jail. btw,bosco shud not play bad guy here. let sammul chan do it just like in the price of greed.

9. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

brutal. i watched 30 eps for that? crap! i was really hoping that my prediction that macy was gonna carry linus baby.... but i guess their marriage didn't really have sex in it

10. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

so i skip from Ep 3 to the ending---thank god didnt waste my time watching this series, idk how the ending make someone cried that much (1 tissue box?!), i can just say, ure way to into this thing lol, very predictable, so so....

11. patunicity

patunicity Active Member

I was guessing the linus and macy would get back in the end but nope...

12. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Kinda stupid how that girl's tumor just disappear at the end...lol

But there was part where I thought was quite good like the last part at the beach.

13. china girl looked good at the wedding i think her hair was alot better for once in the series she can be matched up with hot ray lol but yea how she mysteriously cured herself was dumb. bosco did well in the last scenes(the scene where him and ray were in the elevator and he was on the bed)

ps. no kiss scene because ray refuse to kiss china girl, he too good for her :p

14. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

The ending was okay. Kinda of disappointed Damien just went like that.

The series picked up around midway. The first half was slow and bland.

15. jng1103

jng1103 Member

Quite a good drama I must say... but the ending could be better....

16. colbne

colbne Well-Known Member

Ending too predictable, anti-climax. It's as if they hadn't put much thought into it. If it wasn't for the fact that I wanted to watch Bosco in his first villain role, I wouldn't have bothered with this series.

17. Marcus0328

Marcus0328 Active Member

I expected the ending to be more romantic and forgivable. I expected bosco character kissing his ex wife before he goes to jail because he gave up on the company's stock and fortune for his father. It is quite moving at some point.

18. Ronstar

Ronstar Member

Kinda odd that the girl's tumor just disappears and as for the ending feel like something is missing.