Ending Thoughts + Series Thoughts :)

Discussion in 'No Regrets - 巾幗梟雄之義海豪情' started by Jeff, Nov 28, 2010.

1. WoOjiN

WoOjiN Member

Yes, it's TVB, but were they really that lazy(?) to end the drama (last scene) with a clip from another recording and just voiced over it? It would've probably taken them like one minute to film the last scene, instead they re-used another video clip, merged with another audio clip, added some slow motion, and booyah.. home time for everyone! Work here is done.

2. candeee

candeee Well-Known Member

The ending is ok...but we have watched most of it in the first episode already! :p

3. i expected a different outcome..... didn't think she was going to be alone in america for 30 years! what happen to her father's business and everyone else that just happen to be forgotten....

4. smartray

smartray New Member

loved it

5. Sho22

Sho22 Member

lol the ending was great ^^

6. Cchen219

Cchen219 New Member

I thought this series was great! It got me hooked since the beginning because it suspenseful right from the beginning until near the end and because the love stories between the characters were greatly written. One of my favorite scenes was when Raymond was reading Fala's diary after she died. It was so touching! Wayne Lai and Sheren Teng had a lot of chemistry in this series and although there weren't as many romantic moments between the two (am compared to Raymond Wong and Fala Chan), the love story between them was still touching and the series really showed how different people can express their love in different ways. However, I wasn't a big fan of how the ending when it went from Wayne losing his memory and then the story skipped 30 years. But, I was really happy when Wayne and Sheren reunited at the end. This was definitely worth watching!

7. adtan

adtan Active Member

I have completed watching this series, it a good show even though quite boring at the beginning!

8. kinhou23

kinhou23 New Member

hmm... the beginning and the ending very nice ... but in the middle about reading ching ching dairy very boring +_-zzzz

9. hk369

hk369 Member

Ending is OK but I like the series

10. ivychai

ivychai New Member

It was really good to begin with and then it got really slow and boring for a bit but picked up in the end.
    Overall, it was one of the better series in 2010!