Ending!! spoilers..

Discussion in 'Catch Me Now - 盜亦有道' started by jdm_s2k, May 16, 2008.

1. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

so...thoughts?

im sure you guys all watched it already...

2. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

It confusing in the end but I think Jack dies but they made mini teaser after the ending probably thinking making a season 2 if the 1st one get high ratings but rather have 2nd one change characters and restart from the beginning with different plots which not related to the 1st one.

3. xunx

xunx Well-Known Member

the first ending was like sadd.... master mind RIP, and alternate ending seem pretty nice better than first one master mind still alive haha happy ending wit his lover

4. jcy_yan

jcy_yan Well-Known Member

The murderer looks hilarious haha

[​IMG]

5. joojoo

joojoo Well-Known Member

i think the original ending was sad but it was the perfect ending.

6. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i dont think there would be a sequel.

I guess it's a decent ending. People already knw he would die anyway.

7. sandi129

sandi129 Member

even though Jack dies in the first ending it was better then the alternate

8. ray89

ray89 Well-Known Member

first ending is the better one for sure it gave thier series a better closing from beginning to end.

i like this series it was good

9. shadowchi

shadowchi ~~♫ ♫ ♪ Himitsu ♪ ♫ ♫ ~~

The original ending and thealternative ending, both of them were quite good. Although I seems to like the alternative ending a bit more. :yes:

The alternative wasn't really a cheesy and *cliche TVB ending*, which makes it more worthwhile to watch this serie. If they used an alternative ending such as *DIE*, they would totaly ruined the serie ..... -lol

10. bbes

bbes Incredible

haven't seen the alternate ending but first ending is pretty gd.

11. crazyazn

crazyazn Member

both the alternate ending and the real ending were good
    but i prefered the ending shown on tv

too bad jack and BT died

12. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

I like the original ending more, finally a death scene for the Hero and not to be so weird. My favorite part is when Joe Ma bike to those trees that Jack was talking and remembered what he said. "In this world things are not absolute." I love that philosphy.

13. cereslee0101

cereslee0101 Member

I do not know why tvb always have two endings for their shows right now. The 1st ending was way to sad. I like the 2nd ending. they should have stick with the 2nd ending

14. Smokieee

Smokieee Member

First ending was so sad... Jack... killed by some noobie cop -_-'' I prefer the alternate ending since he didn't die... but yeah...

15. dumbguy1111

dumbguy1111 New Member

I think that the ending should be interesting

16. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

I think the ending was perfect and reflected the whole series well, hated the alternative, it was just something made to please pple and cheapened the series as a whole.

17. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i like the fact that TVB made an alternative ending for it. I support jack's character. Sometimes, i feel the same way that he felt throughout the drama. in reality, it's the same thing. Cops r there to help, but they cant really do shit. Laws and cops r all about evidence. but face it, not everything can be proven and jackasses does get away wit it just because of this law. Let just say, i got a bad past and i dealt wit this sorta situations before so that's y i have the same feelings as his.

If someone like jack does exist in the real world, im gonna join him to serve "REAL" justice.

PS. when did tvb start these alternative endings? and....................out of all pplz, it gotta be a new guy....sigh.....wow.

18. hillary

hillary Active Member

In my opinion ending sucks!!!!! after all even though they are thieves, but they are doing things that the police can't do. Its just sucks my 2 favourite character got terminated!!!! But I guess the writer is just trying to show that doing things against the law wont have goood ending... darn

19. kennyxiao88@hotmail.com

kennyxiao88@hotmail.com Well-Known Member

I think the beginning started off to good while the mid to end kinda died down a lil...I would rather have the best action stuff in the middle, but I do understand that they're point is to attract our attention first into watching but still