Ending of Catch Me Now ( planned ending or alternate ending )

Discussion in 'Catch Me Now - 盜亦有道' started by michelle7879, May 20, 2008.

1. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

How u all think abt the ending for Catch Me Now ? no matter planned ending or alternate ending .. ??
    To Me, i personally feel that no matter the planned ending or the alternate ending, is almost the same.. if really need to choose 1 ending, i wil prefer the ending of Jack Ko never die and just sended to jail , and end up wil together with Yung Yung, haha.. i always love happy ending.. haha.. so, how abt u ??

[​IMG]

2. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

TVB has failed at the ending of another great series.
    *Sigh*

Journey Called Life = wasted due to ending
    Catch me Now = wasted as well.

3. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

not really, i think the ending was great...

first its a message telling people a thief cannot escape his destiny of either being arrested or get shot
    second if it was a happy ending (ie no deaths or jail) i dont think it would made much sense that many people saw him holding a gun at the fatty's head

i think the the real ending was great, as for the alternative ending, its not bad cuz it left us a mystery of what happened to Jack after

4. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

HOW U THINK ABT DIE ending ?? i would feel, tis e ( Journey Called Life & Catch Me Now ) ending is more better then DIE, to DIE, the series is nice , but come to ending, is not so nice lo..

5. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

Journey called Life was actually bad in my opinion, the only thing good about it was the last two episodes ^_^

6. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

I didn"t even bother with journey called life, i can't stand watching linda chung i think she is overrated good thing she won't last too long in forensic heroes II

7. kirkys

kirkys Well-Known Member

compared to DIE, catch me now has a better alternate ending, at least it flowed with the drama, DIE's alternate ending just left you with..WHAT THE? not only was it planned, buh within the show it seemed planned too

8. kennyxiao88@hotmail.com

kennyxiao88@hotmail.com Well-Known Member

I prefer the Happy Ending, It just seems more heartwarming to know it all works out...

9. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Hmm...you should've at least given the series a chance. Even if you don't like Linda, the storyline itself was worth watching.

Anyways, back to the topic. I liked CMN and both endings were pretty good and well planned. I preferred the original ending tho. It felt more dramatic and memorable. Lol. Having Damien survive so easily seemed a little anti-climatic, after the exciting battle with Evergreen.

10. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

i didnt like the normal ending and thought the alternative ending was crap. but out of the 2 i prefer the original- it made more sense and more warming, because after watching gugu explain/talk abt stuff after jack's death it was weird seeing everything flashing by in the alternate ending- nothing explained like how jack got out because it didnt seem he was in jai lthat long! lol~ i guess the only reason i liked the alternate ending is bcos then there would have been hope for a sequel LOL! but he's dead now so...... :( really didn't want jack to dieeeeee =((((((

11. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

I prefer the alternative cos it ended up as a Happy Ending
    and ah jack gor dont die;)

12. akagarwa1

akagarwa1 Active Member

so THATS where the scene in the music promo part came from. dint know there was an alternative ending.

13. kittykat

kittykat Guest

I haven't seen the alternative ending.
    The original ending was sad to find out that Jack died and what Yung Yung said was sweet.

14. TRUEXDREAMS

TRUEXDREAMS Well-Known Member

I am sorry, I didn't like either endings.
    So disappointing.

15. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

what was the alternate ending?

16. vernoom

vernoom Member

yeah. the ending didn't matter, as it was only good to watch in the first several episodes.