Ending!!! last ep

Discussion in 'You're Hired - 絕代商驕' started by KaY_xD, Sep 5, 2009.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

its good that they didnt do any like those happy family ending scenes, cuz it will be quite boring, very repetitive. is it really possible to just swallow a big diamond ring down? that part's kinda ehh...oh yeah...the kissing scene:facepalm: i found it kinda ...ew-what? LOL

what you think?

2. sindee

sindee Well-Known Member

i think the ending is funny ;D especially the part when miu miu swallowed the ring and had to poop it out lols

3. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

i loved the ending and i loved the series even more! you can count on dayo to always make things funny. the ending was unique and i would not have seen it coming at all. i haven't seen a series this good and this funny in a while. (Y)

4. qazqazqaz8

qazqazqaz8 Active Member

the ending sux...worst ending i've ever seen

5. nothincomin

nothincomin Active Member

it was okay i guess, they could've added more to it. not the best ending though; kinda dumb when she ate the ring and had to get it from the poop.

6. the ending was funny as expected very fullfilling series bunch of laughs charmaine was great in this her char very suited her...dayo was dayo he's great :)

7. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

it was nice ..... but i thiought that dayo should have died proper soo wud be more exiting ....but overall good laah

8. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

the ending was ok .. nothing special .. overall, i think the drama is a bit draggy .. that's why it didn't break the 40 mark like Dayo wanted it to ..

9. eastdemon

eastdemon Member

this is a really good series, i haven't enjoy a tvb series like this in a long time. i wish they make a sequel on this.

10. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

i think it ended too quickly. like, couldn't they make more scenes of Dayo wong saving the company rather than suddely the hunter giv him $ and that he earned off the market in less than 5min.

other than that, ii think the show is great.

11. gillian

gillian Well-Known Member

i loved the series....it was great...unique ending, but its good to see some changes...hope to see more dayo series in the future

12. idreamofyooh

idreamofyooh Member

i like it... =)

13. tamagodaisuki

like happy endings. the toilet ending reminded me of dayo and dodo from 男親女愛 LOL!!!!

i thought michael and his family would also attend the wedding, i mean they are good/real brothers...oh well

14. tanlc06

tanlc06 Member

I like happy ending and me too think of war of gender when toilet part played. Btw, may be this is not real wedding party, so didn't invite michael and his family. cos in drama their relationship is complex

15. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

The ending was kind of too simple. But it was totally unexpected

16. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

^ unexpected endings are more often than not good endings. it's nice to see endings that aren't cliched.

17. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

^dayo's death in catch the uncatchables was SOOO unexpected. i cried, glad they had an alt. happy ending. but the death ending wasn't that bad.

this one is quite creative i guess...

#17 KaY_xD, Sep 6, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  18. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

^ haha gotta love alternate endings. i wish they made more of them for other series.

19. LittleKos

LittleKos Member

Few!!! Dayo didnt die in this serie, mmmm the ending its ok

20. Cheyanna

Cheyanna Well-Known Member

It's good not to see someone die in the series. It's great the ending is series and it was a good enough wrap for the story. The kissing was a bit hmm....wierd.