Ending ep 32

Discussion in 'Burning Flame III - 烈火雄心III' started by nothincomin, Aug 15, 2009.

1. nothincomin

nothincomin Active Member

What do you guys think of the ending? Discuss..
    The fire scene was pretty epic and they made it seem like wong hei was going to die. I guess it was okay, could have been better though.

2. hkop

hkop Well-Known Member

i think the entire series would be good if they replaced june with a very famous actress, so wong hei at least gets a better girl :)

maybe put in ada or someone else more famous than myolie

3. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

She is an avg actress at best :rolleyes:

4. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Nah... the girl he got at the end was perfect for him; serious but not too stuffy, and easy on the eyes. All things considered, he should consider himself lucky. headbang2

OK, when's BF4? LOL...

5. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

that girl is fine, she's a decent actress too.

I do like the last fire fighting scene, they did a good job at that.

6. Azn92

Azn92 Member

Agreed! the part where Wong Hei stayed in the water with that epic sad music in the background while having flashbacks was pretty dam powerful

7. tinatu

tinatu Member

so true

8. allaboutme

allaboutme New Member

man i thought he was going to die, because in the opening song, they shows people carrying white boutiques of flowers and crying. Do you think there will be an alternate ending?

9. ralphrepo

Nah, they all wrapped things up in a really tidy way, so I doubt TVB would even consider alternate endings.

I thought that they could have ended it more respectfully for Ngau Gor, as the closing scene showed all the able bodied men running out to answer yet another emergency call, and Ah Ngau was left behind standing there with the women and other civilians... Had it been me, I would have shown both Rex and Encore, pause, look at him, and then have him smile broadly back at them and give them both a firm thumbs up, with their nodding in response before they then dashed off to do their jobs. All the while June, behind him smiles approvingly and then wraps her arms around him, lowering her head into his shoulder as she draws herself closer to him...

Shit, I could have been a director, LOL...

10. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

ending is nothing special, to be honest, i think the whole series has been pretty boring and predictable, had a feeling wong hei would survive.

11. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

please don't, it's enough, what else can they cooperate?

he can actually survive in the water for this long, im very impressed -what? just a typical ending. DIE 2 now!

12. chek06

chek06 Member

yep, this drama was not very good. And i hate the love triangle story, but the fire scences was ok

13. joksinjai

joksinjai Active Member

1 word epic

14. bvballer

bvballer Well-Known Member

i think the whole BF3, kevin is more of the main than wong hey. in the last couple min of the ending, wong hey was there for like 20 sec
    Kevin is gonna be the main guy in BF4, LOL!!!!

15. ralphrepo

I think the writers here tried to give Wong Hei a rounded character that was a lot more human than any of his previous BF parts. In this, he was a great guy, but with a lot of human frailties and hang ups. However, the way that they portrayed his human weakness (his obsessiveness over being rejected) alienated a lot of viewers. The fact that they then crippled him was the last straw for a lot of people. In many ways, Wong Hei was BF. Being a cripple means he can no longer be a real fireman, so that kills it in a lot of viewer's minds. I wouldn't be surprised if BF4 comes up with a whole new bunch of people (that is without either Wong Hei or Kevin Cheng).

16. Choy1314

Choy1314 Well-Known Member

it was good ending everyone is still alive and happy sorted.... now lets wait for

BF4 haha-_-2

17. peterz13

peterz13 Member

man I like watching this but I felt it was pointless when they when a head for 2 years doing the same thing, I though atleast someone elsy be pregenet beside easy

18. bijuu74

bijuu74 Member

its abit to lovey dovey ending.

19. arnica

arnica Well-Known Member

The ending was ok. I dont see how Wong Hei is going to fit into part 4.

20. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

I just don't like the fact that Kevin has more scenes and better character than wong hei. But i really like the ending. I like the 1st episode and the ending lol