End with 120 episodes

Discussion in 'Off Pedder - 畢打自己人 (Best Selling Secrets II)' started by compy168, Mar 23, 2009.

1. compy168

compy168 Member

I heard it will end early. Episode 120 will be the last one. Is it true?

2. yiubun

yiubun Well-Known Member

not 260 anymore?

3. instantnoodlesXP

instantnoodlesXP Well-Known Member

oh shweet. I hope this is true. I find this thing amazingly boring and "mo liu" and yet I feel inclined to download it every day.

4. AARONBOEYKHG

AARONBOEYKHG Well-Known Member

hopefully more...me and my girlfriend are addicted.....

5. natnat528

natnat528 Active Member

lol, I do that as well... I think it's because something better than nothing. I would rather watch something 'mo liu' in the background than not have anything at all. If it does end with 120 episodes, does anyone know what series they will replace it with? Hopefully it'll be something more exciting!

6. AARONBOEYKHG

funny thing is wikipedia stated the drama will have 260 episodes...

7. girl2dreams

girl2dreams Member

I don't think it ends at 120 because that would means there would be a lot of plot left hanging. I mean we are currently at 116 and we haven't really see the possible pairing of Teresa and Stephen, basically explaining why they broke up and there have been hints of the two having feelings for each other. And then Tina and Richard. And then there is Ah Kin and Bao Cong, so I think the 120 is not correct.

8. AARONBOEYKHG

its been so long they have show story on Icy and Gary......hope to see them together......kinda cute when they liked each other.....

9. Colorgram

Colorgram Member

I Think This Show Ends About Episode 300+ Because This Show Is Similar To Best Selling Secrets

10. girl2dreams

girl2dreams Member

The last I check, I think it's 260, so not sure. But again, the extension of BSS I was based on it's popularity that is why.

11. vanvoong

vanvoong Member

this series without esther is kind of boring. it would be fine with me if it end at 120 but i'll still watch this series

12. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

I hope not, this isn't all that bad. Sorta like comedy lite, but you get into the characters and their quirks. -cool

13. localboi

localboi Active Member

i like the show.. hopefully it will be 200 plus

14. wenlianglo

wenlianglo Member

Yeh, these sort of short series would normally end quite late.
    I reckon 200+

15. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

please end at 260 or less, I am sick and tired of the plot. And now that Icy left, i hate it even more.

16. pensuked

pensuked Well-Known Member

I like it , it beats the sitcom before Best Selling Secret I(I never found any of them interesting or remotely funny) and I usually have a laugh or two almost every episode. I think you'll appreciate it more if you watch this for the enjoyment of it instead of looking for plot progress

P.S I don't like Icy anyway :p

17. lhlui

lhlui Member

好看麽?我覺得很無聊的。

18. chunnny

chunnny Member

no way

i hope this isnt true coz i love this and well i like it but my parents dont but i dont care i think its funny at times.

19. olumpigs

olumpigs Member

Can't be 120 since it's already @138 last week.... hope it goes all the way to 260

20. tortobug

tortobug Member