Eliza Sam unsure on how to part from son for new drama

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Jan 17, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    Eliza Sam is excited about making her comeback this year with the new drama, "Who Wants a Baby 2", although she is still unsure how she feels about being away from her son Jacob for a while.

As reported on Mingpao, the actress, who spoke to the media at a Lunar New Year event in Causeway Bay recently, stated that now that she has become a parent herself, she hopes to use her parenting experience in her portrayal of a mother in the upcoming series, which is a sequel to the 2018 hit drama starring Ali Lee and Lai Lok Yi.

Asked if she is okay about losing her precious time with Jacob in order to focus on the project, Eliza said that she doesn't dare to think about it.

"I can't even bear to leave the house for a few hours! Maybe I will train my son to get used to video calls. I think he will recognise me," she said.

Asked if she has any plans to expose her son and work with him on television, Eliza said that she is not against it, but will have to discuss with the whole family before making any decision.

credits: yahoo.sg