Eliza Sam and Husband Return to Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Dec 29, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

eliza-sam-husband-return-hong-kong.jpg

The Hong Kong International Airport was bombarded with reporters on Thursday morning to welcome back the newlywed Eliza Sam (岑麗香), who married her boyfriend Joshua (Keung Keung) on December 17, 2016 in Vancouver.

Eliza and her husband landed in Hong Kong around 8 a.m. on Thursday morning, and were immediately greeted by the press once they stepped foot into the territory. Eliza flashed her diamond engagement ring to the cameras, and shared that it was Joshua who designed the ring for her. Now his second time meeting the Hong Kong press, Joshua looked more at ease and smiled at the cameras.

In their brief interview with the reporters, Eliza said that she and Joshua have not yet gone to their honeymoon. She explained, “Many friends and family from overseas came to Vancouver just for our wedding, so we wanted to spend more time with them. We don’t know where we want to go for our honeymoon yet, but we are arranging the times. Because of the wedding, I didn’t have time to think about it until now.” (How about kids?) “Not this soon! I want to work some more first.” Joshua added with a smile, “It’s too soon.”

Though Eliza and Joshua’s families are in Vancouver, they will be permanently residing in Hong Kong. Eliza will soon start work on her upcoming TVB drama Heart and Greed <溏心風暴3>, which begins principal photography in February. In the meantime, she and Joshua are considering holding another wedding banquet in Hong Kong for friends and family who couldn’t make it to their Vancouver wedding two weeks ago.

“This time I’m definitely inviting Grace Wong (王君馨)!” said Eliza. Grace, who had to attend the TVB Anniversary Awards, could not make it to Eliza’s wedding. Eliza expressed her joy at seeing her close friend wining Most Popular Female, and said, “She really wanted to come to the wedding. She was so happy for us, and we are so happy for her! We need to see each other soon so we can celebrate together!”

Eliza will be attending a New Year’s event in Macau. This will be her first New Year holiday with Joshua.

Creds: Oriental Daily

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Josh should just sit back, relax and watch all of her wife's video appearances haha :p

3. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

I'm waiting for the baby announcement ~ :shifty: