Edison Chen Crudely Asked Gloria Wong: “Do You Want to Have Sex with Me?”

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by turbobenx, Jun 10, 2011.

1. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Edison Chen’s (陳冠希) ex-flame, Gloria Wong (黃 榕), revealed that he had attempted to contact her earlier for a sexcapade at the Four Seasons Hotel. Edison denied the allegations and said that he did not have her cell phone number. He retorted that Gloria was attempting to gain publicity. Shaking off lying accusations, Gloria revealed the shattering MSN text conversation she had with Edison, in which he asked her crudely if she wanted to have sex with him.
    It was rumored that Edison’s friendly reconciliation with Cecilia Cheung (張栢芝) at the airport may have sparked her divorce dispute with husband, Nicholas Tse (謝霆鋒). At the same time, Edison’s ex-flame, Gloria Wong, revealed that he had invited her for a sexcapade, which illustrated his intention to cheat behind his girlfriend, Vincy Yueng (楊永晴). When Gloria did not respond to Edison’s crude invitation, he repeatedly apologized.
    In a telephone interview yesterday, Gloria sounded agitated, “I truly did not want to publicize the MSN conversation. However, if I did not do so, people may feel that I am lying to achieve publicity. Fortunately, my boyfriend encouraged me to do so as well. I wanted to prove that I am not a casual woman and refused his offer. I respect my current boyfriend and hope that Edison respects his girlfriend as well. It is important to be loyal in love and [not cheat]. Otherwise, this will make people around you feel insecure.”
    Last night, Gloria went to Shenzhen to appear in China Entertainment TV’s Showbiz Forces <娛樂台勢力> to speak about the incident. The program will be broadcast by China Entertainment TV at 7 PM tonight.

Excerpt from Appledaily
    credit to Jaynestar

#1 turbobenx, Jun 10, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
  2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

that pic is so small, barely readable. How could you say "do you want to fk me" and say you meant to say "see me". That's a big difference lol. Bet he meant it, Eddy is such a pimp.

3. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

lol wtf hahahahahahaha. what a douche. anyway, I can't believe Vincy is still with him :S

4. reno

reno Well-Known Member

vincy probably likes it... hahaha

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

This guy.. never learns.. :facepalm:

Im surprised they dont write in chinese. Lol

6. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Do we really know if that was really HIM? And when was this? Was this old MSN?

To me, I don't take that type of chat seriously. I talk like that some times with friends too. A lot of joking and trash talk.

7. Je Zh

Je Zh Active Member

^gree. All that says is EDC. How can we really confirm that is The real edision chen, or maybe the post was OLD.

Seems like someone wants to use Edision Chen to get news...

8. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

^ but wouldn't they know if its recent or not judging by where he said he is living? plus, EDC is what he goes by. What does he have to be going under in order for it to be legit? ham sup lo?! -_-

its not like she can expose his MSN either. though, I don't see why its necessary for her to expose this. bitch move. lol he's still a douche.

9. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

She wanted to go fuck him too. That's why she asked if he's still living where he lived.

10. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

He's born in Vancouver lol. So he's a CBC.

11. kevin

kevin RAWR!

lol true. He's p1$$ed though if he really did still live there cos his location is exposed. finally bigger pics.

12. lmfao this guy keeps on trucking.

13. Yeahhh trash talk ftw XD

14. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

wow that msn convo looks legit

15. they are both slutty... gloria just want her name out there

16. onni

onni Well-Known Member

this guy still doesn't learn his lesson from the previous. i hope Cecilia's divorce isn't because of this guy.