Edison Chen and 3 year girlfriend Vincy Yeung breaks up

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Maverick, May 30, 2009.

1. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Edison Chen and 3 year girlfriend Vincy Yeung breaks up

[​IMG]
    Edison Chen have been busy ever since he returned to Hong Kong, now his love life is even "colder than water" (having problems). There is news that he and his girlfriend Vincy Yeung of three years are breaking up. Yesterday, Edison's old love Stephy Tang's good friend Angela Kui exposed the news on a television program that Edison and Vincy broke up. Yesterday although Edison continued to roam the streets, but he constantly had his head down.

After the photo scandal, Edison Chen returned to Hong Kong, recently he has only been busy running around trying to earn money for his company, seeking for a positive financial solution for his father and in his private life it was said that he is having problems with his girlfriend Vincy. That day when the photo scandal started, Vincy continuously supported her boyfriend. Edison also had to face his father's bankruptcy crisis. As a result, they decided to separate for some time, Vincy would go back to her studies and even if her boyfriend was in Hong Kong, she still wants to remain in the U.S.

Also, Edison's old love Stephy Tang's good friend, Angela revealed on a radio program (Made in Hong Kong李志剛), exposed that Edison and Vincy broke up. When the Host of the show mentioned that Edison and his family were spotted having dinner together and Edison appeared to be really sad, Angela replied: "I think they broke up...". The audience in the show were in shock and were curious for Angela to clarify. She expressed that she heard it from a friend and that she doesn't know if they will get back together.

A magazine company contacted Angela and asked her of the news of Edison and Vincy's break up. She then immediately shut her mouth and did not mention it, she only expressed: "I have no comment." Edison's older sister denied to the news, she said: "I don't know. If I don't know I won't comment."

Vincy's dad revealed: "I never asked my daughter about anything and I don't think its true, but I know that my daughter won't be returning to Hong Kong over summer break, she will be flying to England. Then she would fly back to US to visit me."

When Edison was having dinner the other night, he was asked from reporters if he apologized to Cecilia Cheung? He had his head down and smiled a bit, Reporters requested him to say a little more, Edison only said: "Hello, Everyone." After he met up with Shawn Yue and a TV Executive, he left early. Reporters asked him why he left early? He only said: "I'm really scared, I don't wanna respond, don't want to talk about it."

Source: Oriental Daily
    Translated by: aZnangel @ ***

2. pft... it's abt time... <_<

3. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Expalin? -huh?

4. if my bf saved a huge collection of naked photos of all the women he slept with n looks at them every now and then i would've kicked his balls long ago... God knows what kinda disease edison have... -_-

5. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Man, that took Vincy long, really long to figure that out -whistle

6. leongal

leongal Active Member

it is not a surprising news to most people.....as we know edison is a playboy, for a relationship to last 3 years - it is kinda amazing:whistling:

7. i'm surprised this didn't happen sooner...

8. Tiger King

Tiger King Well-Known Member

Daymn, pencil dick is messed up yo lolz

9. hobogloves99

hobogloves99 Well-Known Member

it took her 3 years to realise or he's just too good with girls?
    but for her to stay 3 years, i think it won't be hard for him to get her back.
    she should concentrate on her studies instead cos he's not going to do anything beneficial

10. DragonBuster

DragonBuster Well-Known Member

she should study his dick, and he should study how to be a better person from now on.... but I suspect that there is something more behind the photo scandal..... especially Cecilia cheung photo, there is no picture of edison with her.. so might be someone else...

11. beckham

beckham Well-Known Member

shud be, how can a gal stand of him with so many gf and with his lust hobby... scary guy...

12. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

playboy Edison in a 3 year relationship. wow ~ shocking

13. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

When will he go bankrupt too? I hope he joins his dad along~~!!!

14. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

fuck Cecilia, don't need to apologize to that two faced witch.

If Edison did break up with his GF, it's no biggie she's still young and have school to deal with, it's not like he's going to having problems finding a new girl, It's kinda interesting to see who his next new GF is...

15. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

^ ohh ... please -worship let it be some hot actress and -worship -worship more sex photos will leak out.

16. im glad he broke it off with her...... with his pimp status he can get better ROFLMAO

17. jovy

jovy Active Member

i would've dumped him a long time ago.

18. 7.up

7.up Well-Known Member

vincy must be very in love with edison.
    how do u accept ur boyfriend keeping a collection of pictures of girls he slept with??
    and some of them were around the same time, which proves that he cheated on gillian and bobo...
    like wtf? i would never accept someone like that.