DUO Eason Chan Live Concert @ Vancouver & Toronto Dec 2010

Discussion in 'Chinese Male Artists' started by BestOffer, Sep 14, 2010.

1. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

For those who doesn't know, Eason Chan is here to put on a show for us. The date are Dec 14 (Vancouver) and Dec 16 (Toronto).

Vancouver
    Rogers Arena (formerly GM Place)
    8:00pm (Full Length Concert - 2 Hours)
    $68, $88, $108, $168, $268, VIP

Toronto
    Hershey Centre
    8:00pm (Full Length Concert - 2 Hours)

2. woot he always comes back during christmas i notice..but hersey centre? why not ACC? he can fill it!

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

4. is ACC fully booked that month kdotc?? what the deal...how they gonna do e-son like that!!! hersey center is crap lol @ if theres a snow storm people have to drive up there -lol there was a snow storm during his last concert here i remember!

5. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

if thre is probably a leafs game but then they can always make it fit...and parking will be a b1tch there!!! and assuming majority of the people are from markham/scarborough..it'll be a pain to drive and park....and if a snowstorm happen then GG lol...i went to the acc one last time but i ttc but i do remember a storm lol..i paid 46 to sit 150+ tickets...i got no connections to hershey centre so i guesss im out... you gonna go?

[​IMG]

#5 kdotc, Sep 18, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
  6. ahcow2

ahcow2 Active Member

what about Vancouver... TicketMaster not showing yet.

7. dont like the venue and damn expensive thats why i didnt go last time -lol

8. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

nope not yet...it won't be available until end of Sep.

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

sell some pa stocks to get money hahahahaha ... or join those volunteer things for am1430..you get free entrance i think

10. aiyaya

aiyaya New Member

i'm from nyc

i'm wondering why all the HK artists usually decide to skip this region for their concerts (atlantic city, mohegan sun) etc

i know for a fact that more than half of the crowd in attendance are probably gamblers who gotten their tix free and they have the tendency to walk out in the middle of the show, which i find it very disrespectful....but eason's caliber, as well as leo ku (who held concert in toronto but not nyc), can definitely put fans in the seats...

on a positive note..hins cheung will be coming to AC on thanksgiving day....i can't complain

11. tix are sold out already for toronto -cry2