Dry lips

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by Maverick, Apr 13, 2007.

1. lots n lots n lots of H2O and lip balm... don't lick ur lips... water on skin will make the skin even more dry

2. MunMun

MunMun Well-Known Member

use vaseline or lip balm or something and dont lick your lips because saliva dries your lips more

3. bubblez_girl

bubblez_girl Active Member

4. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

Dry lips you say?

[​IMG]

5. ^ survivor ftw

6. cant help it!!!! -cry2-cry2-cry2-cry2-cry2

i use Vaseline in the little tin, BAD thing is, you use your fingers to apply it, so after touching stuff like bus handles, door handles, shaking hands, touching books etc etc, you may transfer herpes to your lips or something lulz.

if nobody is around ill plant a light kiss (lips only) on the Vaseline and that covers my lips without me having to use my fingers.

7. kontradictions

[​IMG]
    It won't make you any less of a man, I promise.

Okay...maybe a little but the Vaseline isn't any better. :p

8. i used to use them but when it gets real hot, those things melt, to mush hassle.

9. kontradictions

Yikes.

How about this?
    [​IMG]

10. if i see it ill buy it but it doesn't look like something u can carry with you

11. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

very dry lip?
    i'd use vaseline, if not go to the docs..
    but at night times when you go to bed just put a cup of water by your bedside coz the water inside the cup will evaporate and can moist your lips whilse sleeping :)
    and also to dry your lips everytime you drink something so it doesn't turn flaky :D

12. ^ hmmmm no lol, that sounds chronic, no flaky stuff

I just lick my lips a bit to often plus windy days dont help so i use a little Vaseline, indoors im fine, never need to use it even when i lick my lips.. so i think its the wind of something.

13. bbgirlsum

get the intensive moisture for lips.. you can get them in superdrugs or boots anyways.. their package looks like those medicinal creams but they are for extra moist n reduce dryness when outside

14. ^ OK, ill get one when i go to B'ham, maybe tomoz. not sure, been out alllll day today i need a day in :(

15. kontradictions

A cheaper solution would be to tuck your lips into your mouth...

...just a thought...

16. bbgirlsum

^ can cause cold sore = herpies :p

17. kontradictions

That would be hilarious. Just imagine the doctors visit and having to explain how you gave yourself herpes. :xd:

18. Vaseline only £1 hehe

lol hows that? thats not possible.. is it?

19. kontradictions

Try it and let us know. Remember to take pics.

20. ROFL, u suggested it so you should do it, if you get it then get some good macro shots lol