Dream Interpretation

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by negiqboyz, Feb 17, 2009.

1. archang3la

archang3la Active Member

yeah it could be the opposite
    but in my country there's a superstition., if you dream at 2AM that means anything in your dream will be happen in you real life..

2. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ why 2am geh....??....

how do ya know your dreaming at 2am...?...do you wake up part way through the dream to
    check the clock...??...and then continue dreaming..?...-lol

3. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

i used to have a few books abt this... i dont really know where mum put em...
    i have dreamt about killing other ppl (according to someone its cuz theres some anger in towards them in me LOL) but ive never dreamt abt myself dying =X

i dreamt that i lost two of my teeth last night....every time i have a dream where i lose teeth it feels so real n im so scared lol : (

4. ^ i remember ages ago had a dream were i ate some bread and all my teeth fell out >.<, i think i was trying to tell myself to cut back on the sweet stuff

5. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

interesting .. well .. not sure people had this similar dream before but last night, another dream ... this i was being chased by "god know what" and i was scared; however, i can't seem to run. my feet were stuck for some reason and i just can't seem to move. i was sweating and my heart was beating so fast that woke me up at 4:00 AM this morning ... only to realize it was a dream. take a piss and hit the bed again until 8:00. suck ... i think working out at night again is a good idea for me cuz i usually sleep better without any dream when i hit the gym at night.

6. BigC

BigC Well-Known Member

I heard that chase dreams usually happen when you feel anxiety,
    or if there is a problem in your life that you are running away from.
    The two ways that you can deal with those dreams are to confront
    the chaser and to ask why your being chased or to find out what
    may be causing stress in your life. I also heard that the person
    or thing that you are running away from might be your
    inner self...

7. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

wow... i was browsing on the net n u know....that person was right....!!

anyway, negiq, u mite find it interesting to read the rest too

http://www.essortment.com/all/dreamaboutdeat_rutp.htm

n heres one for other ppl with dreams abt their teeth falling out one by one... like me....

: (
    http://www.spiritualplatform.org/dreams/teeth-dreams.html

8. negiqboyz

hey .. thanks buddy .. but now i know what death means .. how do you explain the part when I look at the hospital bed, the body wasn't mine.

9. vtse

vtse New Member

from what i remember recently reading a few books, dreams are ideas and thoughts that are kept in your subconcious. these thoughts rarely do get seen, but when you dream, it's theyre time to shine. since you don't really know or understanding whats in your subconcious, dreams use images you see during the day, or things youve thought about from your concious state of mind. so dreaming about death could mean guilt, or worry, about someone that you dont realize about. especially the fact that you werent the one on the bed dying.
    but to only analyze one dream is hard sometimes.. so its good, if you have time to keep a record of your dreams once you wake up so you dont forget, if you are really worried about your dreams to allow recurrent events to be analyzed better that way and to see a full image of your subconcious thoughts and what you really feel.

10. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

lulz... i dunno my dreams are weird... i'm being chased by vampires... and suddenly i sprout wings and we have a nice aerial battle...:whistling:

11. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

That sounds like a dream of some primary school kid you know >.>"

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

i had a dream that caused me to roll off my bed big time the other day haha. i think it's the first time that happened. shit hurts haha.

13. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

I so hate life if I was suppose to compare my dreams to my actual life LOL
    dream was weird last night, Marvel super heroes vs a Redeemer from Command & Conquer 3 Kane's Wrath...dang that was weird....

14. Back in the day when i used to hang out in the arcades dominating Marvel vs Capcom i had a dream one night and i was standing next to iron man and he pulled off a super move Soooooooooooooo awsome, it was that "
    Sunday best!" - "Proton Cannon " move.

i also had a few were i fought alongside
    Wong Fei Hung-coolio

15. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Woah...hidden meanings in these dreams LOL

16. negiqboyz

^ overly stimulated .. lol

17. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

wait wait wait... and my vampire dream was a little grade school? :rolleyes:

18. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

HAHAHAHAHA there's some funny descriptions in there:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

19. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

^it's the koolaid i swear...

20. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

ahaha what does it mean if i have battles against vampires D: