Don Dum And Jessie?

Discussion in 'The Seventh Day - 最美麗的第七天' started by lawplanet, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Lorrlan

Lorrlan Well-Known Member

no offense to all those who like Jessie but i just cant stand her... shes really bad at acting.... but i guess she does suit ther character... all innocent and stuff... but still... dont like her

2. AznAce88

AznAce88 Active Member

no offense to anyone but jessie is a very bad actor and she is very evil in this series, AND it would be the WORST pairing ever if don kept going with her

3. Say Jai Bao

Say Jai Bao Well-Known Member

lol jessie is such a.. spoiled brat that thinks whatever she wants she can get.

4. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

in the series, Jessie tis character is those every bf oso will felt frustrated and dun really likes, cos, she know Don Don love Sasa, but, she stil doing something behind to avoid they meet " Deleted SMS" then, although she do alot for Don Don, but, Don Don wil accept her, is due to , being touched for the helps, and not LOVE, then another is, after being a gf of Don Don, she is too sticky... i think so, seldom guy wil love a too sticky gf plus, Don Don, firstly oso dun have any feels to Jessie, so tats why, Don DOn wil do lots of thing to meet Sasa and w/o noticing by Jessie.. esp, the moment while Don Don at Japan.. poor Don Don, doing so much just to meet Sasa ...

5. MunMun

MunMun Well-Known Member

I don't like Jessie.. she seems really fake and her voice is weird. I don't think Jessie and Don Dum suit each other

6. maybellina

maybellina Well-Known Member

I think Don Don didn't handle the situation well. He is causing all the trouble for nothing. If he have no hearts for Jessie, then dun start the relationship. He should've made it clear and then go find Sasa. Sasa and Don Dum part was too funny~ cracked me up sooo much. So sweet

7. michelle7879

is true oso, frirstly, Don Don, did not handle well, but, may b, in his part, cos we're girls, sometimes, we dun understand how guys think, cos, i oso got fren same situation as Sasa, Don Don and Jessie, i mean, triange love la, not 100% same la, but, i did listen b4, to the guys say, cos, sometimes, not they dun wan handle it well, cos once the 1, they love and had made decision to let go, but the girl did not ask the guy, which 1, he choose, Sasa, is like tat, she did not told him very early her feeling, as well as Don Don too, and in between there come out Jessie, make things more trouble, then, sometimes, guys, they dun know how to handle, plus, they dun wan hurt both, so, we can see, right, his mind always only Sasa, although is wif Jessie, he stil think of Sasa, and Jessie, she know, Don Don love Sasa, but her thinking is , hope so, 1 day, by her true love ,can make Don Don turn to her.... might got the possibilities, but is low, and i feel tat, Don Don to Jessie, is not Love, is appreciate.... but, he really love Sasa.. any way, tis is my thinking la... haha...

8. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

yuck don and jessie thats nasty it has to be don and sasa way better couple

9. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

i think Jessie should go with the Beard Guy or something coz theres like 4 guys and 4 girls and usually they end up together ^^

10. makai001

makai001 Member

someone put jessie innocent pic up here
    wakkak

11. michelle7879

i dun feel she is innocent lo... just pretend pretend.... if u re-cab back...the way she talk to Don Don , while they at Japan and she know Don Don meeting end fast but dun come bac hotel fast..and go to find Sasa, and Don Don pretend illness to get away fr her for meet Sasa for dinner... the way, Jessie talk ... i dun feel she is innocent lo.. she is just hiding ... haha...

summer

[​IMG]

12. evilz

evilz Member

i dont like jessie's character